Bad
Good

I went to Northlake for 3 years, k-2 and I loved it. In my personal opinion Northlake is one of the best elementary schools around. After I moved I was very disappointed because I lost everything structurally that I had at Northlake. There is (or was) always a field day where the students k-5 could play outside and do obstacle courses, tug of war and many other very fun things. You could always make up things you missed and retake tests. Find out what you missed and make it up. I miss this school, and if it weren't for me being in high school I would go back in a heartbeat. Not many people can say that about some schools.

My child has gone here for the last 3 years his first year was great. He had a good Teacher but the last 2 years have been hell. This classes have and 25 to 30 students. And the teachers just want children on medication. At first, I was really upset about it thinking there was something wrong with my child until I started talking to the other children's parents. And they all had the same story the teacher telling them their child needed medication. And if your child does have problems they do not have any programs to help.

They do nothing when it comes to bullying. My husband and I have contacted the school (principal, teachers, yard attendants, office staff) well over six times and nothing has been done. In fact, they say they are going to do something and don't follow through. It's to the point I don't know what to do.

My son attended this school he was bullied and nothing was done. I had to pull him out. I went to his teacher,principle and even the school district and nothing was done. My son is in the second grade and was physically and verbally abused.

We love northlake elementary school our son and daughter attend and we highly recommend the staff. The new principal mr.Hermanson is great with both parents and children. The teachers are excellent with the children and care about our kids education. I could not ask for more in a school than what I have received for my childrens learning!

Last modified Northlake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.