Longview, WA

Northlake Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2014
I went to Northlake for 3 years, k-2 and I loved it. In my personal opinion Northlake is one of the best elementary schools around. After I moved I was very disappointed because I lost everything structurally that I had at Northlake. There is (or was) always a field day where the students k-5 could play outside and do obstacle courses, tug of war and many other very fun things. You could always make up things you missed and retake tests. Find out what you missed and make it up. I miss this school, and if it weren't for me being in high school I would go back in a heartbeat. Not many people can say that about some schools.

Northlake Elementary School 3

Posted August 29, 2013
My child has gone here for the last 3 years his first year was great. He had a good Teacher but the last 2 years have been hell. This classes have and 25 to 30 students. And the teachers just want children on medication. At first, I was really upset about it thinking there was something wrong with my child until I started talking to the other children's parents. And they all had the same story the teacher telling them their child needed medication. And if your child does have problems they do not have any programs to help.

Northlake Elementary School 3

Posted May 17, 2013
They do nothing when it comes to bullying. My husband and I have contacted the school (principal, teachers, yard attendants, office staff) well over six times and nothing has been done. In fact, they say they are going to do something and don't follow through. It's to the point I don't know what to do.

Northlake Elementary School 1

Posted February 18, 2013
My son attended this school he was bullied and nothing was done. I had to pull him out. I went to his teacher,principle and even the school district and nothing was done. My son is in the second grade and was physically and verbally abused.

Posted November 07, 2007
We love northlake elementary school our son and daughter attend and we highly recommend the staff. The new principal mr.Hermanson is great with both parents and children. The teachers are excellent with the children and care about our kids education. I could not ask for more in a school than what I have received for my childrens learning!

Posted February 18, 2004
Small, caring, community with solid leadership, caring teachers and great achievements. This is a great, safe place for kids to learn.

Posted January 07, 2004
My child is a third grader in Mrs. Rolands class we love all the teachers and the staff. Its the best school in Longview.

Posted May 08, 2003
In fifth grade I went to this school!! I had Mr. Bennett. Northlake is a great school. Mr.Bennett was the best teacher ever!!! Your kids should go to Northlake!!

Northlake Elementary School
2210 Olympia Way, Longview, WA  98632
Last modified Northlake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northlake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top