PK-12|Private
1,120 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Hello I am a student here and the teachers are teach to fast even though I ask them to slow down the kids are so rude and cruel and they except good grades and a perfect mood I teacher even told me that my grades sucked right to my face. I am trying to go to lynden public, if you want to go here....DONT !!!

Amount of homework: Agree

I feel this way because they give us about 3 pages of homework and I think that's just right

Lynden Christian School has been a wonderful experience for our entire family! My children have grown academically as well as spiritually in the 6 years we have been part of this community. They are being taught the Christian principles at school that we have been trying to teach to them at home and at church. They are being shown what it looks like to live a life that is centered on Christ by teachers, coaches and other families. The staff is wonderful and the class sizes are great. I don t hesitate to give LC my full endorsement and recommendation!

I was very disappointed with how things are done at the school. I didn't see Christian values really being taught. The parents and some staff are not very friendly to people who are new to the school community. There isn't a protocol in the handbook on handling bulling. I've seen it first hand, and you get the feeling school staff turns a blind eye to it for the sake of money. Students need to be taught that this action is not acceptable and students need to be held accountable for behaving this way. Too much emphasize is put on sports, playing outside, instead of a balance of outdoor time and scholastics. Parents and staff working together for their school to make it better for our children, is a joke. The school staff needs to be held accountable for the actions they take caring for our children. For the kind of money you pay for your children's education there. It's the same as going to a public school. Shouldn't it be a step above that?

I want to know which kind of courses set up for AP exam? also we want to know any special requirement for the uniform( clothes) when my child staying at school??

I am so impressed with the investment that LC teachers make in our children. My children are in 4th and 10th grade. Knowing that every child has unique God-given gifts and talents, the teachers provide our kids with the academic and social skills so they can achieve their greatest potential. Sending my kids to LC has been the best decision I've ever made.

I have three children in this school and I am very impressed with the education and the teachers. My children came from the public school system last year and the differance is like night and day for my children. I have one child with learning difficulties. He has improved dramatically. His teachers have worked with him one on one and is giving him the necessary tools to have success in school. Last year in public school, his special ed teachers gave little hope of higher education. Now we have hope for his higher education. All of my children are in a godly inviroment and I have peace when they go to school. Thank you Lynden Christian.

Last modified Lynden Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12