Lynnwood, WA
Before care: Yes

Brighton School 4

Posted September 19, 2013
We have been at Brighton since Preschool. My daughter was 4 when she entered. She is now in the 5th grade. Our first year was "ok". Then pre-k was better and Kindergarten was awesome. So, we decided to give Elementary a try. What we found was..... Bighton is able to Curtail their Academics to each child needs, because of the small class size and the awesome teachers! This was exciting and a great breath of fresh air!!!! Brighton didn't just say it.... they did it! My daughter is not a Typical learner, but IS a social butterfly and VERY driven! That being said... Brightons Teacher's have always been able to tap into My daughters needs. For US the very best part is the fact that Brighton treats the Whole Child. My daughter feels like everyone knows and loves her. As parents, the best part is what ever We need to make our daughters learning Environment Optimal ....Brighton can Deliver! Every school is not perfect, but Brighton has really been a great experience for our family! I hope this was helpful.

Posted April 08, 2012
Great School. When our kids first started 4 years ago it was a very good school and it has gotten better every year. The teachers and the climate make it what it is. Many of the staff have been there many years and you can tell they love the school and the kids. We really like the field trips and the projects. Our kids love going to school.

Posted February 25, 2011
The Brighton School provides a great balance of learning experiences. They provide opportunities for the students to use their academic knowledge in real world situations. These experiences provide the students self confidence and enforces the importance they provide to our neighborhoods, cities, states, country and world.

Posted August 11, 2010
My child has been at Brighton for the past two years and has also attended summer camp. The school and staff excel in all areas. I have been continually impressed with the commitment to children and the desire to improve learning outcomes. I am in the education field and consult widely on a local, national and global level. Brighton is truly one of the best schools I have seen.

Posted July 03, 2010
My child has been at Brighton from PS- grade 5, and planning to send her for middle school. Brighton's focus on teaching how to apply knowledge in everyday situations and presentation skills is phenominal. My daughter was very shy, and is now comfortable performing in front of an audience due to all the practice she has received in class. I appreciate the small class sizes of 14 or so and two teachers. I love that Brighton is focused on service learning. All the students take pride in helping members of our community and the world by packing meals for starving in Sierra Leone, or toiletries kits for homeless mothers. There is a lot more to education than just learning pure academics, which Brighton does well. Brighton really excels at creating a rich, nurturing and well-rounded environment for my child to bloom. I highly recommend Brighton.

Posted January 27, 2010
My child has attended Brighton since pre-school, and we have been very pleased with the early education and now elementary school program. The teachers and staff are wonderful and consistent, with many long-tenured staff members. The class sizes are fantastic; each child is challenged at their pace & learning style. Discipline problems are quickly addressed (and really non-existent). The parent community is strong and it really feels like a second family! I love the philanthropic teachings and emphasis on giving back to our community and world. The arts programs, foreign language classes, and enrichment opportunities are a tremendous addition to the core curriculum as well. (Can you tell that we REALLY love this school?!)

Posted January 01, 2010

Brighton School 0

Posted November 27, 2009
I only really know the middle school, but it is amazing. The math teacher, Ms. West, is the best teacher I have ever seen and the other teachers are excellent too.

Brighton School 1

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted July 14, 2009
We have had our children at Brighton for 3 years now and we have loved it. The teachers are outstanding and there are many diferent kinds of activies for the studnets and parents. Small classes and no discipline problems. The only thing we don't like is the building it's in.

Brighton School