PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter enrolled in the Kindergarten program at Cedar Park Christian Schools Lynnwood campus in Fall 2011. Hands down, Mrs. Stokke is a standard that all teachers should be held too. We were astonished by the academic leaps and bounds my daughter made. Mrs. Stokke helped incorporate a strong love of reading and academics that will serve my daughter well throughout her educational career. Her kindergarten experience gave her a phenomenally strong foundation to rely on as she advances to the 1st grade. Our experience was so positive, we transferred our son to CPCS Lynnwood's pre-school program. Again...OUTSTANDING! Mrs. Riley, Mrs. Lee, and Mrs. Waller have a love and dedication towards the children that you will be hard pressed to find anywhere else. The campus is well run, organized and headed up by a wonderful principal, Mrs. Isakson. The teachers and staff are caring, and made us feel that our concerns or questions were top priority. We always had excellent communication and never felt we were not aware of what was going on with our children. I highly recommend CPCS Lynnwood campus. It is the perfect blend of strong academics, Christian values, & examples of God's love.

With all the education choices in our excellent communities, it is a big jump into private Christian school. After many years of 'sacrifice and making do', our youngest child graduated from Cedar Park Christian School in Mountlake Terrace this year as had her siblings. I signed up for: 1) my child being noticed, encouraged, & cared for in school 2) teachers with integrity, creativity, love of teaching 3) the education would include Biblical foundation I got: 1) my children were LOVED, prayed for, encouraged, motivated & valued as people and learners 2) teacher with integrity, creativity, love of teaching & HIGH STANDARDS for themselves, their own families, their students, their administration, their community. They are involved on and off campus, excellent role models for my children and ME! 3) Their education included a Biblical foundation PLUS Biblical Truth is woven through every subject, Christian character and good citizenship is woven through every lesson plan (from Preschool on). 4) BONUSES: I and my husband, were WELCOME! we were appreciated and valued as parents, encouraged, and prayed for. Our VOICE MATTERED! 5) My children are world changers already!

What a great school the Lynnwood Campus of Cedar Park Christian Schools is! My son has been attending since kindergarten and we have had nothing but a positive school experience. The teachers care about the spiritual as well as the academic development of each child. The school has a warm, family, community feel to it. We love it here!

Our son attended North Sound Christian School pre-K last year and is in Kindergarten this year. His teachers and the staff have been very caring, loving people who have created a wonderful learning environment for our son.

North Sound Christian School has excellent academics and they also focus on building up character. Values such as honesty, consideration, kindness, hard work,etc. are stressed. The character building really is taking hold: my daughter recently told me of a particular student they don't like very much but they are careful to include and make sure she doesn't know she isn't a favorite--not the usual experience in junior or senior high! My son says the teachers are always available to help you if something is bothering you, or if you need help with schoolwork. Almost every graduate of the school goes on to higher education.

Last modified Cedar Park Christian Schools-Lynnwood Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-6