Bad
Good

My brother and I went to this school k-6th. I loved every teacher and I always felt like they cared about me as a person. Even today when asked about my most influential teachers, I think back to Beverly. They had a huge focus on treating others with respect and being a nice person in general. The academic program is also amazing. At times it was really challenging for me, but I found that I had been taught more than others when I went to a middle school that received it's students from other schools and I had an advantage all the way through high school. When I went to Beverly there was a computer lab attached to the library, but I think they ended up turning it into another classroom. Which was disappointing to me because lab days were my favorite! I'm actually studying to be a graphic designer right now and I really think those lab days influenced and helped me a lot! As far as the cafeteria goes, I actually liked having lunch in the classroom. It was a very personal time to really get to know the kids i was sitting by and my teacher better. I am now a 22 year girl pursuing a college degree and have high ambitions for my life. I think I turned out alright :)

my children moved to this school 1 year ago and they have improved b.oth in grades and attitude. i love all the teachers that my kids have had! they truely love the children. thank you.

My son has gone to this school since the 1 st grade and I have had the best teachers. The one thing that I have noticed is that some classrooms have both second and third graders. My son last year had this and he was advanced in the second grade and he was able to do the third grade things on occasions. I have a great relationship with my childs teacher we talk at least 4 times a week via email. It is nice to always know what is going on in the classroom with projects or problems my child is having so we can work together to fix them.

Last modified Beverly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.