Posted February 21, 2013
My brother and I went to this school k-6th. I loved every teacher and I always felt like they cared about me as a person. Even today when asked about my most influential teachers, I think back to Beverly. They had a huge focus on treating others with respect and being a nice person in general. The academic program is also amazing. At times it was really challenging for me, but I found that I had been taught more than others when I went to a middle school that received it's students from other schools and I had an advantage all the way through high school. When I went to Beverly there was a computer lab attached to the library, but I think they ended up turning it into another classroom. Which was disappointing to me because lab days were my favorite! I'm actually studying to be a graphic designer right now and I really think those lab days influenced and helped me a lot! As far as the cafeteria goes, I actually liked having lunch in the classroom. It was a very personal time to really get to know the kids i was sitting by and my teacher better. I am now a 22 year girl pursuing a college degree and have high ambitions for my life. I think I turned out alright :)

Posted September 12, 2007
my children moved to this school 1 year ago and they have improved b.oth in grades and attitude. i love all the teachers that my kids have had! they truely love the children. thank you.

Beverly Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2007
My son has gone to this school since the 1 st grade and I have had the best teachers. The one thing that I have noticed is that some classrooms have both second and third graders. My son last year had this and he was advanced in the second grade and he was able to do the third grade things on occasions. I have a great relationship with my childs teacher we talk at least 4 times a week via email. It is nice to always know what is going on in the classroom with projects or problems my child is having so we can work together to fix them.

Posted February 27, 2006
- a former student

Posted September 14, 2004

Posted August 07, 2004
I agree that their should be a cafeteria so that children don't have to eat in the classrooms or outside - maybe with the new levy this could happen? The staff is awesome! From the office, janitorial, and teachers - fantastic staff! My son has attended both 4th and 5th grade so far and had awesome teachers - genuinely caring for their students and wanting them to succeed. Beverly has a fair system for rewards and punishments. I highly recommend this school to any parent interested in moving to the area!

Beverly Elementary School 3

Posted July 15, 2004

Beverly Elementary School 0

Posted February 09, 2004
I dont like how there is no lunch room or how there is no computer lab , it seems this school needs alot more funding and needs some major remodeling.

Beverly Elementary School
5221 168th St SW, Lynnwood, WA  98037
Last modified Beverly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beverly Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top