Posted February 21, 2013
I like this school even tho it could improve a little bit with the AR system. I think that will got the children to read less.

College Place Middle School 4

Posted September 27, 2012
I moved to CPM in 8th grade, and one thing that I immediately had problems with were the kids. They were extremely unwelcoming, or maybe they didn't have very good social skills, but for the first week, I had a minor depression because they were so unwelcoming, and no one ever came to sit with you at lunch or come over to you if you were alone. After that, things got better, and I started to meet some really nice people, though it did take a while :( The science program is amazing! We've already been doing tons of experiments and lab work, and the learning is inquiry based, which is good because I was never taught that at my old school. The music program is exceptional! My band teacher really made sure everyone was on track, and she was very understanding as well, and everyone sounded amazing! The teachers really make sure you understand what you're learning, and all the adults are super nice! We don't get much homework, which I'm a little worried about, because I might not be prepared for high school, but the methods of teaching really make you think. Overall, this is a great school!

Posted June 19, 2011
The only reason I don't give this school a better rating is the reading program. Both my kids have had a hard time keeping up with it; one is a great student and one is an average student. The program (called accellerated reading) sort of takes the joy out of reading for most kids.

Posted February 02, 2010

Posted November 09, 2009

Posted April 13, 2009

College Place Middle School 2

Posted April 07, 2009

College Place Middle School 1

Posted January 30, 2009

Posted July 10, 2008
Love the school I will miss all the great teachers

College Place Middle School 1

Posted November 02, 2007

College Place Middle School
7501 208th St SW, Lynnwood, WA  98036
Last modified College Place Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
College Place Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top