Posted May 03, 2014
My daughter has been at Hilltop for three years now and I really appreciate the focus on character building and creating a supportive school community, as well as keeping high academic standards. While I can't volunteer regularly, there are a number of parents who give considerable time and energy to the school which I think makes a big difference.

Posted September 27, 2013
Hilltop Elementary This is our sons 1st year at Hilltop and we have been very pleased with our experience so far. We are impressed with all staff, especially his teacher.

Hilltop Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2013
Great school with teachers who care about their students. There are fun events planned throughout the year that seem to help keep the parents involved.

Posted February 09, 2013
I simply love Hilltop and have loved my child's experience there. Mrs. Ross and Mrs Parkhurst are some of the best Kindergarten teachers hands down! And my son has love 1st grade with Ms. Austin. I think there has been some ups and downs with changes in the last 2 years but they are truly a great school and wonderful staff!

Posted December 03, 2012
this school is just wonderful. i am a 6th grader and i love it some of the staff members are RUDE! but overall i think the school has taught me couarge, perserveance and many more.... i came to this school with no math skills or reading skills my 3rd grade teacher mrs. jansen was VERY kind and taught me the right ways of math and reading... if u have her for any classes u are lucky ps. ms.v is very RUDE u cannot trust her i defintly recommoned this school :)

Hilltop Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2010
Terrible school. There are several teachers that absolutely should not be teaching. A majority of the office staff is nothing but rude. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted November 02, 2009

Hilltop Elementary School 0

Posted November 27, 2007
I have two children at HillTop and truly appreciate their attention to detail in helping all their students to excel. Ms. Smith keeps the formula engaging and rewards students and teachers alike. We are very satisfied!

Posted April 22, 2007
My son has attended Hilltop since kindergarten and he is in 5th grade now. His teachers have all been wonderful and his 4th grade teacher really encouraged my son to be a reader. Several teachers started a Boys Book Club that meets after school. Hilltop has received national recognition for its character education and they have a value of the month they work on. My son serves on justice league (a peer review group), safety patrol, band, etc. The Hilltop Dancers are a great dance performance group for children. I like the principal Penny Smith -- she is very fair and responsive.

Posted February 21, 2007
I have 2 children attending Hilltop and I love it! We have been at the school 4 years and have had quality teachers and have enjoyed all the activities the school has offered. Great staff and great families!

Hilltop Elementary School
20425 Damson Rd, Lynnwood, WA  98036
Last modified Hilltop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hilltop Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top