Posted October 02, 2013
Lynndale is a great school that feels like a close little community. The teachers and principal are excellent, and the office manager is a real gem & does an amazing job communicating to parents and keeping everyone informed about everything. Parents are made to feel welcome & encouraged to be involved in their child's classroom & activities. We could not be happier here.

Posted September 10, 2013
Lynndale elementary is a great school. My son goes there and we both love it.

Posted August 22, 2013
We have really enjoyed Lynndale. My kids love their teachers and our Office Manager is wonderful. We have found that the teachers are very in tuned to the needs of the children. Our principal just started with the school last year and has already made some great changes to enhance their programs.

Posted May 15, 2013
I love this school. The staff is really friendly. I have 3 kids in this school my oldest has been a student for the last 5 years. I will be moving in the summer and we are really sad to have to move the kids to a different school.

Posted September 04, 2012
Very good at keeping my child engaged and challenged. She went for about a month then we had to move, but she absolutely loved it. She is very advanced and was given that special attention (others schools typically let children go with the pace of the classroom.) Everyone is super friendly and attentive. Wonderful school.

Lynndale Elementary School 4

Posted March 14, 2012
I like the friendly teachers,staff and Mr.Z a whole lot! Really wish the school was more modern though. I was surprised to read that 40% of the school children are listed in a "poverty" status. WOW! I see lots of parents picking up their kids in very nice cars. I am a bit concerned with the schools overall annual report card too. Seems the passing levels hover just above 65-70% (hope im reading the report card correct). Id like to see ALOT more supervision during the recess periods as there have been some minor issues with kids playing nicely but im sure every playground has issues. Overall its a very nice school with caring teachers but id like to see the schools report card get higher grades. And to all the parents, be involed with your kids education and dont leave it up to teachers to be the only ones teaching your kids. And for the parent who wrote a negative comment and their child possibly having ADD, maybe you should listen to the teacher who is EXPERIENCED and is with your child all day. Im only guessing that your child was repeatedly being disruptive in class and i really hope the best for your child. If i could, id take your child clothes shopping for the entire year!

Lynndale Elementary School 4

Posted November 24, 2010
Well established after school programs. There is math champs, which the kids always win top prizes, extra hw help, boeing science, pe club, running, ect. The latest principal is really nice and helpful. The kids who are at this school after I left a couple of years ago seem much more rough. I used to love this school but now that I see my siblings at it, I am dissapointed the way the kids act and talk to each other. I had some amazing teachers and i had some okay. The school does play favorites, but every school has politics. Parents need to be involved and show up to school events. When the stafff see that you care about your kids education, they feel like your family is part of the Lynndale family now. Also, this school can provide help for the struggling family. I will be honest, but this is not a well off school with 40% being low income, but still this is the best education you can receive in the area. Learn to take advantage the education given to you. This school will answer most parents needs.

Lynndale Elementary School 1

Posted November 16, 2010
One needs not look beyond the rundown exterior of this school. Because what you see, is what you get... This school definitely plays favoriteswith both parents and kids. If your not part of the favorites club, then you can forget your child getting a decent education. My concerns regularly go ignored, even though my son has an IEP. The school nurse has bombarded me with requests to take my son to get medication for ADHD. Even though his doctors say that he does NOT have ADHD and does NOT require medication. My son comes home from school everyday with stories about being bullied by other kids at recess. He is the one who gets in trouble. The recess monitors seem to pick and choose which children they will protect. One recess monitor on several occasions has commented to him on how he needs to tell his mommy to buy him clothes that fit, because the sleeves on his sweatshirt were too long according to her. Not all of us can afford brand new clothes several times a year for our kids. Some of us have to do with hand me downs. Why should any child be singled out by an adult because his family is poor. My son now hides his coats in his backpack rather than wear them to recess.

Posted August 20, 2009

Lynndale Elementary School 0

Posted June 09, 2008
We had our son in a private school for preschool and kindergarten, and he is now in Lynndale for First Grade. We absolutely love the school, the teachers, the principal, the families. We are so relieved that we feel good about sending him to public school. He is thriving at Lynndale. Marjie Jackson, parent

Lynndale Elementary School
7200 191st Place SW, Lynnwood, WA  98036
Last modified Lynndale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lynndale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.