Posted August 20, 2013
My son goes to LWE, and he LOVES it. The teachers are great, parents are involved. Academically, they want the best for all students. Love the Anti-bullying is awesome. The principal is a really nice person.

Posted June 04, 2013
I am a Grandparent to two children ages 6 and 9 who attend LWE. I have had nothing but very positive experiences with the staff and faculty. Parents and Grandparents are very involved. I really like the varied cultural backgrounds of the children. To me this is America at it's best.. The emphasis on tolerance and anti-bullying is very commendable.

Lynnwood Intermediate School 1

Posted February 26, 2012
I don't think the school is as good as when my older children were there years ago. I guess the principal was replaced and the whole school has been in a different task now. It is like a zoo; more drug, bulling, behavior problems amount the students.

Posted January 28, 2010
I left Lynnwood Elementary years ago to a school that was called 'a good school' . And I came back again because I trust LWE, I like their anti bully program, I like the teachers and staff, I believe the principal is in charge for all. I feel it is a home to me. And it is a home to everyone who likes to be respected and to learn a well self discipline. All the teachers are responsible, caring, loving and keep up the learning very interesting. I love LWE.

Lynnwood Intermediate School 3

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted January 09, 2006
- a former student
This school is a nice school for parents to send their kids to. They teach kids why not to fight and they have elder kids that teach the younger kids what to do and what not to and they help them solve their problems at recess time.

Posted October 12, 2003

Lynnwood Intermediate School
18638 44th Ave West, Lynnwood, WA  98037
Last modified Lynnwood Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lynnwood Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top