Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Agree

They have homework every night and I always feel that I can follow what it is they are doing and my daughter understands what is expected of her.

My daughter has been here 3 years and we love it! Teachers have been super involved and helpful. Office staff have been great about answering questions when I have them. I was amazed at how quickly she picked up reading and math.

My daughter has attended this school for 5 years now and although we have had a few great teachers we have also had a few bad ones and the office staff is horrible and rude all the time when I call and I feel that they are very judgmental and snobbish. I feel the education is very second rate in most classrooms, however what can I expect when they are cramming 26-30 kids in each class! I will be transferring my daughter out to another school this year and although there are few really great teachers at LWE I would NOT recommend this school to anyone.

My Child has attended this school for 5 years... And its been awful every step of the way. She has anxiety, and they absolutely are NOT supportive or understanding. The "counselor" is the most unprofessional woman I've ever encountered, the "anti bully" program does significantly more harm than good, and the test scores reflect the low level teachers employed here. They won't notify you if your child is hurt if they deem it as "overly dramatic ", there's very litte adequate recess help, their food program is a joke, and the general population of students is out of control. When a student cut 6 inches off my child's hair, they brushed it off, and I've been told I'm "too involved " with my child (What does that even MEAN?!). We have had to contact the district multiple times. If i were able to change schools, I would in a heart beat. Fortunately, i supplement my child's education. I highly recommend if you want what's best for your child and have the means -- GO ELSEWHERE!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school does not support fairness, as children with behavior, mental or emotional issues are singled out. The Teachers and staff are NOT honest nor do they have any integrity. I've dealt with all the office staff, many teachers and aids, and have not once felt they were truly capable or understanding.

My son goes to LWE, and he LOVES it. The teachers are great, parents are involved. Academically, they want the best for all students. Love the Anti-bullying is awesome. The principal is a really nice person.

I am a Grandparent to two children ages 6 and 9 who attend LWE. I have had nothing but very positive experiences with the staff and faculty. Parents and Grandparents are very involved. I really like the varied cultural backgrounds of the children. To me this is America at it's best.. The emphasis on tolerance and anti-bullying is very commendable.

I don't think the school is as good as when my older children were there years ago. I guess the principal was replaced and the whole school has been in a different task now. It is like a zoo; more drug, bulling, behavior problems amount the students.

I left Lynnwood Elementary years ago to a school that was called 'a good school' . And I came back again because I trust LWE, I like their anti bully program, I like the teachers and staff, I believe the principal is in charge for all. I feel it is a home to me. And it is a home to everyone who likes to be respected and to learn a well self discipline. All the teachers are responsible, caring, loving and keep up the learning very interesting. I love LWE.

Last modified Lynnwood Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.