Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My child attended school there in 2014. My child came home crying almost everyday. As parents we tried to go to the principal. Yeah right no luck there!!! He is worthless. The office staff is and the para educators are amazing. They seem to really care about the children. There is a reason this school has a rating of a 4 and my child WILL NOT be returning. Be careful of wolves in sheep's clothing at this school.....

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Since my child was there only one year I really do not have an opinion on this matter. My child received most of their education at home. We do not hope that the public school system does it for us.

Amount of homework: Agree

I think it depends on the teacher. My child had an excessive amount of homework. He is very smart so it was no problem for him to keep up. I saw other children struggling to keep up with the amount of homework being given out.

Amazing School! Great Teachers, fantastic principal. Wonderful programs built to cater to the different styles of the students.

Amazing school! My daughter attended all day kindergarten for the 09-2010 school year. Her teacher, Mrs Hulbert is absolutly amazing and I am impressed with the high quality of education she has received. THe school is a very nice building. The principal looks really young but demonstrates great leadership and follows thru on his word. The school also has a great no bullying rule and they take it very seriously and are swift with action.

Great Leadership and help at this school. Teachers have been great for our kids! Love it here!

Last modified Meadowdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.