Lynnwood, WA

Meadowdale Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2015
My child attended school there in 2014. My child came home crying almost everyday. As parents we tried to go to the principal. Yeah right no luck there!!! He is worthless. The office staff is and the para educators are amazing. They seem to really care about the children. There is a reason this school has a rating of a 4 and my child WILL NOT be returning. Be careful of wolves in sheep's clothing at this school.....

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted September 03, 2015
Since my child was there only one year I really do not have an opinion on this matter. My child received most of their education at home. We do not hope that the public school system does it for us.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted September 03, 2015
I think it depends on the teacher. My child had an excessive amount of homework. He is very smart so it was no problem for him to keep up. I saw other children struggling to keep up with the amount of homework being given out.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted September 03, 2015
No, I feel on the first day of school the count down to the last day of school begins.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted September 03, 2015
The kids run wild with no respect for any adult. If you are there to pick up your child be prepared to have a child talk down to you.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted September 03, 2015
I saw a issue in which a child was hurt. The principal was to busy entertaining his own family to see if this child needed help, by the way he made a very bad judgment call, the only people I saw helping this child was the axillary staff. I found the atmosphere of this school was very cold.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted September 03, 2015
This school favors certain students. There is no honesty, as honesty starts from the top down. The top of this school is corrupt and has no integrity.

Posted June 09, 2010
Amazing School! Great Teachers, fantastic principal. Wonderful programs built to cater to the different styles of the students.

Posted May 24, 2010
Amazing school! My daughter attended all day kindergarten for the 09-2010 school year. Her teacher, Mrs Hulbert is absolutly amazing and I am impressed with the high quality of education she has received. THe school is a very nice building. The principal looks really young but demonstrates great leadership and follows thru on his word. The school also has a great no bullying rule and they take it very seriously and are swift with action.

Posted September 10, 2008
Great Leadership and help at this school. Teachers have been great for our kids! Love it here!

6505 168th St SW, Lynnwood, WA  98037
Last modified Meadowdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowdale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top