Meadowdale Middle School 1

Posted March 28, 2014
I highly dislike this school so very much. I started school here last year thinking it would be an awesome time with new friends. Majority of the students gossip, spread rumors and judge every student. If you don't mind having low self esteem deep into the year then you can come to meadowdale. Some of the teachers here are very fun and love their students that's why there's 1 star but there's a few that give attitude. A lot of stuff a students shouldn't be involved in happens here. And a lot of people I know have transferred schools because all of this drama. I don't recommend meadowdale as a first choice. -student

Posted March 17, 2012
I continue to be impressed with the dedicattion of MMS staff. Teachers work together in teams and continuously look for ways to enhance student learning. They know how to make learning fun as well as challenging. Plus the new school is beautiful learning environment. My student has grown so much thanks to the caring staff.

Meadowdale Middle School 4

Posted June 16, 2010
My student has learned a lot at MMS. The teachers, counselors and staff are always willing to listen. The leadership focus is on integrated learning with teams of teachers looking for best practices. And they welcome parent volunteers. It's a great community. I give them a four because all the budget cuts have cut into great programs like art, jazz choir & library.

Posted April 17, 2009
very very fun and cool school for all middle school students!!

Meadowdale Middle School 3

Posted January 15, 2009

Meadowdale Middle School 1

Posted October 15, 2008

Posted August 29, 2006
- a former student
August 30, 2006 I just got out of the 8th grade at Meadowdale Middle and I have to say that it the best school ever! There are outstanding teachers that are incredibly helpful. They respect students and are definitely willing to help students. I want to also say that MMS has an awesome music program. I was in choir and orchestra. I will miss this school so much. But I highly recommend this school for every student. Meadowdale is a home for everybody. Go Vikings! Jennifer Ummel

Posted May 31, 2006
- a administrator

Meadowdale Middle School 2

Posted May 19, 2006
This school does not provide a positive atmosphere for the students. The teachers have been unresponsive to parent requests and the leadership does not follow through on decisions. Students have a lack of respect toward adults and my children have been subject to bullying in the halls with no staff intervention.

Meadowdale Middle School 4

Posted March 31, 2006
The quality of the teachers and the variety of programs available are excellent.

Meadowdale Middle School
6500 168th St SW, Lynnwood, WA  98037
Last modified Meadowdale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowdale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top