Lynnwood, WA

Meadowdale Middle School 1

Posted March 28, 2014
I highly dislike this school so very much. I started school here last year thinking it would be an awesome time with new friends. Majority of the students gossip, spread rumors and judge every student. If you don't mind having low self esteem deep into the year then you can come to meadowdale. Some of the teachers here are very fun and love their students that's why there's 1 star but there's a few that give attitude. A lot of stuff a students shouldn't be involved in happens here. And a lot of people I know have transferred schools because all of this drama. I don't recommend meadowdale as a first choice. -student

Posted March 17, 2012
I continue to be impressed with the dedicattion of MMS staff. Teachers work together in teams and continuously look for ways to enhance student learning. They know how to make learning fun as well as challenging. Plus the new school is beautiful learning environment. My student has grown so much thanks to the caring staff.

Meadowdale Middle School 4

Posted June 16, 2010
My student has learned a lot at MMS. The teachers, counselors and staff are always willing to listen. The leadership focus is on integrated learning with teams of teachers looking for best practices. And they welcome parent volunteers. It's a great community. I give them a four because all the budget cuts have cut into great programs like art, jazz choir & library.

Posted April 17, 2009
very very fun and cool school for all middle school students!!

Posted August 29, 2006
August 30, 2006 I just got out of the 8th grade at Meadowdale Middle and I have to say that it the best school ever! There are outstanding teachers that are incredibly helpful. They respect students and are definitely willing to help students. I want to also say that MMS has an awesome music program. I was in choir and orchestra. I will miss this school so much. But I highly recommend this school for every student. Meadowdale is a home for everybody. Go Vikings! Jennifer Ummel

Meadowdale Middle School 2

Posted May 19, 2006
This school does not provide a positive atmosphere for the students. The teachers have been unresponsive to parent requests and the leadership does not follow through on decisions. Students have a lack of respect toward adults and my children have been subject to bullying in the halls with no staff intervention.

Meadowdale Middle School 4

Posted March 31, 2006
The quality of the teachers and the variety of programs available are excellent.

Posted January 15, 2005
I'm a ex student (yr2000) of MMS from New Zealand, I moved to America for 2 years and went to MMS, they were great at welcoming, I couldent think of a better place to be, I found it really hard to adjust to the level of leanrning and they helped me through the hard times. Being at MMS is definalty a significant part of my life especially now I'm halfway across the world. Team Shark Rocks! All the Best MMs.

Posted April 17, 2004
Awesome school! when one goes to mms, you have this feeling of comfort. Everybody is courteous, even the students. The staff is great, they all care for their students. And not only that, they also care about parents' concerns. I think its because of great leadership of ray houser. It has the trickle affect on the staff. Theresa cole, the counselor is the best! ms. Kimball is great. Diane is also awesome. I don't have much to say, just that my family is happy to be part of the meadowdale family. As far as academics, great support if you are interested in the adavanced placement or ib programs. Go vikings!

Meadowdale Middle School
6500 168th St SW, Lynnwood, WA  98037
Last modified Meadowdale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowdale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top