Bad
Good

I love this school, i went there i was class of 2013, i truly miss eveything about it, its a great school, i highly recommend going there.

As a parent I love the welcoming atmosphere of this school. The administration listens to its parents and encourages them to be involved. The staff (with the rare exception) work toward getting students to be critical thinkers and ask students to challenge themselves. The school just received the 2011 Washington Achievement Award hornoring MHS for closing the achievement gap. I am so glad we are part of this award winning community school.

This has to be the best school in the area. Meadowdale High School is like a family. Most kids are friendly and helpful, but are competive because many of the kids are overachievers. I have took the honors classes and have to say all of them are great classes with passoniate teachers. This school offers hard honors and AP classes that prepares you for college. The administration knows what they are doing. The extra curricular activities are great. Meadowdale Mavericks can be involved in the award winning music program, one of the best sport program in the area, or being a proud Meadowdale Maverick fan. This school teaches a person to be well rounded, to prepare for college, but most importantly prepare you for life.

Can't say enough about the administrative and teaching staff. My son is excelling in all subjects plus he really enjoys school and the staff. This is a very caring school, they want every student to do well and the school is very welcoming to parents.

This school changed my life practically. Not only are the teachers very helpful but a lot of the students are friendly. The learning support system is great for students who need extra help (such as myself), also I am proud to say that our school and music teams are fantastic. ASB works very hard too obviously, I would know. Spirit and education are two of the keys to the locks of making a great school.

What I like best about Meadowdale High School, is that while other high schools are struggling to keep their parents and students united, the Maverick community is working hard to maintain excellent standards in both the classroom and those places where learning isn't always at a 'desk.' MHS has an excellent music program, and hard working ASB, a great drama/art department, and some of the finest athletics in the area. They are often considered the second best school in the district but we know MHS is our first choice when it comes to our child's over-all edcuation.

The community at this school is great, the majority of the students and staff are very polite. Next years schedual was very well thought out to give students incentive to complete their work and enjoy their school.

this school has a much better education and much better at sports then most schools. They make sure that every student has a great education

Amazing school. proud to be a student here

I am a proud graduate of Meadowdale High School. This school suited my every needs--sports, music, leadership, as well as academics. My teachers were all incredible, and the rigorous programs that were offered really helped when it came to being successful and applying to competitive universities. It's four years later now, and I have graduated from the University of Washington with a B.S and a B.A in Business and International Studies. Without the help of my principal, individual teachers, gudiance counselors, ASB advisors, and my coaches, I'm not sure where I'd be today. I recommened this school because it is, overall, extremely well-rounded. Meadowdale--leadership, diversity, success.

Last modified Meadowdale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.