Posted April 03, 2014
I Have 2 boys who go here and I absolutely love it here. My oldest is in Ms. Warmouth's 2nd grade class and she is wonderful. My youngest is in full day kindergarten his teachers are always there to help him with his reading. Both boys always come home with great attitudes and more importantly grades! Plus the office staff is the best!!! They always have smiles on their faces and willing to help.

Posted April 24, 2010
Parents and Teachers go out of their way for the students who deserve extra special care

Posted March 26, 2010

Posted June 14, 2007
I'm so glad I sent my children to Spruce Elementary to receive a good education through qualified teachers and staff members. How I know that is their learning desire has increased in various subjects over the year. Every time they discover new things, they get excited and can't wait to share it with me each day. Sports and music and other extracurricular activities are done creatively that learning is fun for them. Lastly, Spruce is open for parents to participate in many activities alongside of teachers and staff who work hard to touch each individual lives in building a strong lasting relationships.

Posted May 10, 2007

Posted February 28, 2006
If you have a choice, don't send your child to this school. The school itself is a mess and the staff are more interested in gossiping with one another than in the well-being of our children. Worst academic experience any of my children have ever had.

Posted January 12, 2006

Spruce Primary School 4

Posted May 18, 2005
My niece & nephew have only been going to Spruce for the 2005 school year, but so far, we really like it. Both their teachers are really involved in their education. There seems to be adequate parent involvement, but there's always room for improvement.

Posted September 17, 2004
Spruce Elementary should be called Spruce Boot camp. In the morning you can see the teacher, volunteer scream at the children because they are not walking in a straight line, and the principal has a megaphone to yell to the kids that are less than 6 feet away. It's crazy. When I ask the teacher about homework, she said that she doesn't sent homework for the 1st graders, just a book a week. My son was attending a different school last year, and he had homework when he was attending kindergarten; he even complained with me that the only thing he does is coloring. It's sad to know that is this way the Spruce is preparing the kids' education. Next week I'll go enroll my son in a private school since it'll be the only way to guarantee him a better future, since I couldn't keep him at the public school he attended last year.

Spruce Primary School
17405 42nd Ave West, Lynnwood, WA  98037
Last modified Spruce Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spruce Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top