Posted March 27, 2014
This is an amazing school with amazing teachers. The diversity is so rich, and there are plenty of extra curricular activities. They do not teach cursive any longer, as it is not needed in common core, but some teachers still choose to teach it. There is choir during recess, as well as service club and conflict managing. You can also choose to work in the library or do safety patrol to protect your fellow classmates. This is a wonderful school.

Posted February 20, 2013
Some teachers at MLE are very good but there are at least two that just phone it in at best. Lots of broken promises. It must be nice to have tenure and collect a paycheck for nothing!

Martha Lake Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2012
Mrs. Smith, is a wonderful teacher! She cares about all of her students being successful and makes the classroom a place of camaraderie and respect. My son loves having her for his teacher! And he has learned so much this year.

Posted September 16, 2011
All the teachers are different. And every one makes school very fun. I've never not wanted to go to school for as long as I've attended Martha Lake Elementary. The other students also have a lot of personality. There was never one boring day. I don't think the classes are too big. My last class had 31 students and we all became friends. We could also learn while having fun. Honestly, this is the best school I have ever attended.

Posted September 14, 2010
Great School -- Great Teachers -- including the exceptional teachers who lead Music, PE, and Librarian/Computers

Posted February 03, 2010
I agree with the report on class size, my third grader has 27 kids in class, and I think that's way too big. We do love our teachers at this school, but the parking lot and having no busing makes drop off and pick up a huge hassle for parents and kids.

Posted December 19, 2008
I just got the report on class size, and disagree about there being 18 students per class. There are 25 students in my sons class, and I think that's way to big. Especially for kids just learning to read.

Martha Lake Elementary School 1

Posted December 05, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008

Posted January 07, 2008

Martha Lake Elementary School
17500 Larch Way, Lynnwood, WA  98037
Last modified Martha Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martha Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top