Manson Junior Senior High School 5

Posted February 23, 2010

Manson Junior Senior High School 4

Posted August 01, 2005
High minority population and small student body have inspired creative teaching.

Manson Junior Senior High School 3

Posted November 14, 2004
- a former student
I attended Manson high school and have just recently moved. The teachers and Principal (Mrs Hanson)are great and have really taken teaching to another level! The students on the other hand are racially seperated. There is ALOT of harassment that happens in the classroom, I did not find that enviorment a safe one. I also found some of the staff to be extremly judgmental. I have had to encounters with the staff where the staff (not including teachers)have told other students to not go around me. I am an honor roll student served on the ASB council while attending Manson high school and was active in sports. In my perspective this school has its good points and bad I just wish the bad wouldnt affect some of the students emmotionaly as I have found in attending this school.

Manson Junior Senior High School
1000 Totem Pole Rd, Manson, WA  98831
Last modified Manson Junior Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manson Junior Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top