Posted April 17, 2009
I attended Cedar River Middle School last year, and am a current 8th grader. Cedar River, is an amazing school and recommend it for any student! The teachers are great! Team Da' Bears is the way to go for 7th grade: Mr. Bills, Mr. Kelley, Mr. Reynoldson, and Ms. Wamba all great teachers. Always teaching us about leadership, and helping us get off on the right foot to our future! Great school, and I don't know anyone who doesn't miss 7th grade at Cedar River! :D Best School Ever!

Posted November 20, 2008
Heya! I am a current student at cedar river. I am in 7th grade. I think Cedar River is a great place to learn! Mrs Holme is my favorite, Mrs Harrington is in 2nd, and then Mrs Perrault, then Mrs Lommen. Mr Hanson is nice too, but he's a math teacher, and most kids hate math x3. My school is surrounded by a beautiful forest atop a hill and the scenery is great! I highly recommend this school to any kid that wants to have fun and learn at the same time! Just remember, try to get on Team X!

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted July 03, 2007
- a former student
This school was a kick start to me meeting my goals. Mrs.Holme was the by far best teacher ever. She has a heart of jewels so priceless that they are worth millions and will do anything to help the students and the school to be a happier place. She taught seventh grade language arts and cares so much for all of her students. She deserves an award for teacher of the year or something extravagant! We will all miss you greatly Mrs.Holme. She did your best and it really paid off. Thank you for all you have done last year. Thanks.

Cedar River Middle School 4

Posted February 03, 2006
So far we are really very pleased with Cedar River. My daughter is a 6th grader this year and finds the school just the right transition from elementary to Junior high. The teachers on her 'team' seem to take teaching very personally and are very accomodating to parents with questions. In fact, they all post grades and assignments on line, making keeping up with things very easy for me. I wish there was more money for the arts, some field trips etc.. That is my biggest criticism, but that problem seems to loom district-wide.

Posted January 10, 2006
Cedar River Middle School is located atop of a hill with surronding woods. It supplies education to 6th and 7th graders of the Tahoma school district community. The sports for 6th graders include; Basketball, volleyball, badmitten, soccer, track & field, and floor hockey. Most of which you can addiontlly sign up for after school. 7th grade sports iclude; All of 6th grade sports at a higher diffucultly level, and softball, wrestling, dance, baseball, and basketball after school. Also both grades do Wieght Room and high jump. They have PE every other day with either Band, Tech Ed, Art, Choir, Computers, every day besides PE days. 7th graders have enrichment on Tuesdays and Thursdays instead of study hall which can be; Cooking, scrapbooking, chemistry, nationball, and others every quater. Parents can help as much as they like, siging up for school activity help is great for parents to get involoved.

Posted January 13, 2004
- a former student

Cedar River Middle School
22615 Sweeney Rd SE, Maple Valley, WA  98038
Last modified Cedar River Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar River Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top