Maple Valley, WA

Shadow Lake Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 01, 2015
the teachers at Shadow Creek are mature and experienced. From the moment children walk in, they are taught the ethics of the school. I felt that the school nurtured diversity, and worked tirelessly to help each child find their own path

Posted July 01, 2015

Posted June 28, 2015
I have had 3 of my 7 children attend this school so far and I am so very pleased with it. Everything I hoped for in this school I can excitedly say I have seen and received with the teachers, the environment and the curriculum. I am so happy that we moved to this area to have our kids be part of this school.

Posted April 28, 2012
My grandsons attend the Discovery Program at Shadow Lake and they rate this school a "10"! The teachers are excellent and the principal is very effective and treats everyone fairly.

Posted August 20, 2008
Having had the priviledge to interact with all aspects of SLES for many years with educators, administors, volunteers, and students;I would like to add my high regards to the many positive voices of praise!

Shadow Lake Elementary School 4

Posted November 16, 2007
I think this school has great teachers that really care about each and every child. The PTA is phenomenal and brings in lots of money for the kids needs. The only area that could use help is the playground. It has no grass for our kids to play on.

Shadow Lake Elementary School
22620 Sweeney Rd SE, Maple Valley, WA  98038
Last modified Shadow Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Shadow Lake Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top