Marysville, WA

Posted February 27, 2015
I love the safety and quality of education this school offers. My daughter is in First grade and has a reading level of a third grader. She loves the additional classes they provide for all elementary students ( Music, P.E., Computers, Spanish, Art), and is continuously encouraged to push her intellectual limits. With a class size of about 20 children (give or take a few), and an abundance of parent volunteers, My daughter always gets the attention, care and help she needs to succeed. The school participates in several christian school community competitions including the Spelling Bee, Speech Meet, and the Math Olympics, and all students from First grade on get a chance to participate. The highschool building, science labs, gym, stage, and lunch room are getting a huge update and expansion, which will give even more advantages to the students attending. I look forward to being a part of the Grace Academy Community for many years to come.

Posted February 02, 2013
My kids have been going to Grace Academy for 3years, and we love it! The faculty is very engaged, and is highly qualified. The academic standards are 1st rate, and the communication with parents is outstanding. I could not imagine a better school being available for my kids.

Posted June 06, 2011
Our son is completely the Pre-K program and will continue with Kindergarten at Grace. We love how involved everyone is, the staff is great to work with, the christian based education and smaller class sizes are the best!

Grace Academy 1

Posted August 25, 2009

Posted March 02, 2009
I love Grace Academy for my children because it is a christ-centered education. The teachers and staff are working together with my husband and I to develop godly character in each of our children. I am so grateful that through much prayer and deliberation God provided for and guided us to Grace Academy. The teachers and staff are wonderful.

Grace Academy 3

Posted September 06, 2007

Grace Academy 4

Posted March 30, 2006
great school for my kids, great level of parent involment

Posted March 13, 2006
Outstanding Christian learning with high academic standards.

Posted November 15, 2005
I cannot speak more highly about this Christian school. The teachers and staff truly care for the students and desire to help them succeed both academically as well as spiritually. The education is from a biblical world view and it is integrated in every subject. They seek to pursue excellence in everything they do.

Grace Academy