PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

If your kid is on scholarship all students/faculty/parents will know and treat them like 2nd class citizens, and you as well.... you know, real Christian-like.

Parents are very clickish as well as student body. Minority students seemed to be segragated and not welcomed..For a Christian school, administration does not practice Christian values.

I love the safety and quality of education this school offers. My daughter is in First grade and has a reading level of a third grader. She loves the additional classes they provide for all elementary students ( Music, P.E., Computers, Spanish, Art), and is continuously encouraged to push her intellectual limits. With a class size of about 20 children (give or take a few), and an abundance of parent volunteers, My daughter always gets the attention, care and help she needs to succeed. The school participates in several christian school community competitions including the Spelling Bee, Speech Meet, and the Math Olympics, and all students from First grade on get a chance to participate. The highschool building, science labs, gym, stage, and lunch room are getting a huge update and expansion, which will give even more advantages to the students attending. I look forward to being a part of the Grace Academy Community for many years to come.

My kids have been going to Grace Academy for 3years, and we love it! The faculty is very engaged, and is highly qualified. The academic standards are 1st rate, and the communication with parents is outstanding. I could not imagine a better school being available for my kids.

Our son is completely the Pre-K program and will continue with Kindergarten at Grace. We love how involved everyone is, the staff is great to work with, the christian based education and smaller class sizes are the best!

I love Grace Academy for my children because it is a christ-centered education. The teachers and staff are working together with my husband and I to develop godly character in each of our children. I am so grateful that through much prayer and deliberation God provided for and guided us to Grace Academy. The teachers and staff are wonderful.

Last modified Grace Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12