Marysville, WA

Marysville Alternative High School 4

Posted September 02, 2009
I have been currently attending MMVHS. I started out when it was still the alternative. This school has been a big help. There may be alot more kids then it use to have but the teachers are still great! They have spent time after school to help me better understand what I am working on.

Posted August 22, 2008
I am a former student of MAHS, when it was called that. I graduated in JUNE 2006. It was the best school ever, and had some of the greatest teachers I have ever had in my life. I came to this school, a young mommy, in eleventh grade. I had the best experience of my life at MAHS. Especially Mrs. Whitman's Parent Class. Without that, I know a lot of the moms' would have been lost. She is such a caring teacher. Thank you staff/friends at MAHS for giving me the best years of my life!! -Jennifer Rigby/Hailey-4yearsold

Posted April 23, 2008

Posted June 04, 2007

Posted April 15, 2005
- a former student
This school is awsome, I graduated from there in 2003. The staff there go beyond the call of duty to give the students an education they need. Danny Denham

Marysville Alternative High School 4

Posted August 30, 2004
- a former student
I attended MAHS 2 years ago, I dropped out & went to Job Corps, but while I was at MAHS it was a very nurturing place to be, and the environment was great. The teachers are kind,& really care. It's actually a very good place to be, kids just have actually want what MAHS has to offer.

Posted December 05, 2003
MAHS is a place where kids who require extra attention, alternative teaching styles, or are independant learners can achieve success. The staff is nurturing, supportive and compassionate. The are REAL teachers!

Marysville Alternative High School
4317 76th St NE, Marysville, WA  98270
Last modified Marysville Alternative High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marysville Alternative High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top