Bad
Good

I have been currently attending MMVHS. I started out when it was still the alternative. This school has been a big help. There may be alot more kids then it use to have but the teachers are still great! They have spent time after school to help me better understand what I am working on.

I am a former student of MAHS, when it was called that. I graduated in JUNE 2006. It was the best school ever, and had some of the greatest teachers I have ever had in my life. I came to this school, a young mommy, in eleventh grade. I had the best experience of my life at MAHS. Especially Mrs. Whitman's Parent Class. Without that, I know a lot of the moms' would have been lost. She is such a caring teacher. Thank you staff/friends at MAHS for giving me the best years of my life!! -Jennifer Rigby/Hailey-4yearsold

Last modified Marysville Alternative High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.