Marysville, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 01, 2014
This school has the highest test rates in Marysville, many believe this is because the interesting program we have called the house system. We are a creative school and we go out of our comfort zones, We "risk spectacularly". That is a motto we have here in ISC . This school is my second home and I am so proud to go here. The majority of teachers are amazing and teach us many important life skills as well as the actual curriculum.

Posted November 18, 2012
My daughter went to ISC. She said its the only school in Marysville to attend if you want a great education. She was involved in their "house system." Whenever I went to visit, there was always a relaxed atmosphere with students studying in different places around the building. I'd say if you are looking for easy, go someplace else. If you're looking for a great education for your child, and they can handle the expectations, this is the place to send them.

Posted December 01, 2011
The ISC is the only school in the area with a plan for the involvement of students in every aspect of their school. My family has been involved with the school from the first class to go through. Although the building administrator is not up to the standard of the faculty, the students and faculty continue to build a wonderful environment for learning.

Intl School Of Communications
8301 84th St NE, Marysville, WA  98270
Last modified Intl School Of Communications is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Intl School Of Communications Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top