Posted June 05, 2014
There is ALWAYS something POSITIVE going on at this school! School BBQ, Movie Nights, Spring Extravaganza, my son's 1st grade concert- amazing, AND great teaching!!! PTA Rocks! Cascade Staff rocks! We have an old building, but lots of heart! We love Cascade Staff!

Posted March 23, 2014
I can tell this school goes above and beyond to serve their students. Last week there was an issue in our neighborhood and kids were kept late to avoid blocked streets. Later that night I saw teachers and principal walking kids home. Way to keep them safe. Thanks from a community member who notices.

Posted December 17, 2010
My son is attending Cascade for the first time this year as a 1st grader. I have to say, I've been very impressed with the staff. My son has an amazing teacher whom we adore and the Principal is very involved, friendly, and makes it a point to get to know every student and knows most by name. The PTA, although small, is wonderful. The PTA activities have been a great joy and have outstanding attendance. The parents at this school seem to be very involved in the education of the kids which is a refreshing change from our last school experience. Overall, we are very impressed and grateful to have the opportunity of being involved with such wonderful, caring people.

Posted October 31, 2010
My daughter has had problems in reading since she started school. With the help of her teacher and extra support from Title I, my daughter is now reading on grade level. I'm happy with the work these teachers do. We had fun at the Halloween Dance! Love PTA.

Posted September 17, 2010
I have a son who is diagnosed with PDD, DD, ADD along with other things. He is in fourth grade and has been going to Cascade since first grade. He has been able to get the help that he needs from each his teachers and specialists all these years. The principal is involved and shows great leadership skills. Always been an open door policy. I also have been very happy with the staff at this school. They have been so wonderful and when it comes to the parents involvment it is wonderful. If I am late picking up my child another parent waits with him until I get there to make sure he is alright. I enjoy the activities the PTA has for the kids and I think their curriculum is wonderful.

Cascade Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2009
As a parent of 3 children going to Cascade, I love the teachers and staff. If you want to be involved there are plenty of opportunities and it is encouraged by everyone there.

Cascade Elementary School 0

Posted March 23, 2008
If more parents were involved...and not just in PTA....this school would be fantastic! In my experience with other schools...it's the ones with many parent volunteers that have the advantage.

Cascade Elementary School 3

Posted February 20, 2008
From the looks of the building did not want my child to attend Cascade at the beginning of the year, but after getting involved, joining the PTA, and helping out in the classroom, I've found it to be not as bad as I expected.

Cascade Elementary School 2

Posted May 29, 2007
I have had three children at this school for three years now. I have a set of twins. Every year one of the twins is places with a good teacher, the other has had duds every year. Our questions regarding moving the child who is falling behind fall on deaf ears every year and we rarely, if ever, have our phone calls returned. For two of our children, we are comfortable with the education they are getting. Because of teacher turnover, our one child has had six teachers in three years due to teachers leaving for various reasons. The result...poor education and he is suffering. But as we've been told repeatedly, they know best. Bleh!

Cascade Elementary School 3

Posted June 11, 2006

Cascade Elementary School
5200 100th St NE, Marysville, WA  98270
Last modified Cascade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cascade Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top