Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted February 16, 2016
Cascade has a staff who cares! This is from the moment my child walks into the building to the waves we get at the end of the day. My son loves this school, loves his teacher. Just give them a new building!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 16, 2016
They have monthly character traits assemblies and learn about honesty, integrity and responsibility. We received flowers as a "random act of kindness." This school has heart.

Posted May 16, 2015
I have been a volunteer at Cascade for over 5 years. I have worked with the same outstanding teacher who sets up my schedule, prepares notes and makes sure my time with each of the students us used to its fullest! Just attended the volunteer tea and got to share my experiences with other volunteers! I know I am not alone. Principal is present at functions and is very friendly. The office staff is so warm and welcoming. I love this staff. Love the teachers. Just give them a new building!

Posted March 23, 2014
I can tell this school goes above and beyond to serve their students. Last week there was an issue in our neighborhood and kids were kept late to avoid blocked streets. Later that night I saw teachers and principal walking kids home. Way to keep them safe. Thanks from a community member who notices.

Posted December 17, 2010
My son is attending Cascade for the first time this year as a 1st grader. I have to say, I've been very impressed with the staff. My son has an amazing teacher whom we adore and the Principal is very involved, friendly, and makes it a point to get to know every student and knows most by name. The PTA, although small, is wonderful. The PTA activities have been a great joy and have outstanding attendance. The parents at this school seem to be very involved in the education of the kids which is a refreshing change from our last school experience. Overall, we are very impressed and grateful to have the opportunity of being involved with such wonderful, caring people.

Posted October 31, 2010
My daughter has had problems in reading since she started school. With the help of her teacher and extra support from Title I, my daughter is now reading on grade level. I'm happy with the work these teachers do. We had fun at the Halloween Dance! Love PTA.

Posted September 17, 2010
I have a son who is diagnosed with PDD, DD, ADD along with other things. He is in fourth grade and has been going to Cascade since first grade. He has been able to get the help that he needs from each his teachers and specialists all these years. The principal is involved and shows great leadership skills. Always been an open door policy. I also have been very happy with the staff at this school. They have been so wonderful and when it comes to the parents involvment it is wonderful. If I am late picking up my child another parent waits with him until I get there to make sure he is alright. I enjoy the activities the PTA has for the kids and I think their curriculum is wonderful.

Posted August 14, 2009
As a parent of 3 children going to Cascade, I love the teachers and staff. If you want to be involved there are plenty of opportunities and it is encouraged by everyone there.

Posted March 23, 2008
If more parents were involved...and not just in PTA....this school would be fantastic! In my experience with other schools...it's the ones with many parent volunteers that have the advantage.

Cascade Elementary School 3

Posted February 20, 2008
From the looks of the building did not want my child to attend Cascade at the beginning of the year, but after getting involved, joining the PTA, and helping out in the classroom, I've found it to be not as bad as I expected.

5200 100th St NE, Marysville, WA  98270
Last modified Cascade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.