Marysville, WA

Posted June 09, 2014
We are fortunate to have a choice in where a child goes to school. The teachers at Marysville Middle School care about their students and know how to make the most of their time in class. Kids are challenged and not just given poor assignments. Good choice. Looking forward to high school.

Posted January 30, 2014
teachers neglecting kids that are being bullied. my son was bullied. when I called the school they refused to talk to me. they didn't know if I was his father or not. I told them to look at my sons birth certificate. they said they didn't have it on file. right there shows that the school is not doing their job. it's law that the schools has a copy of the birth certificate on file. The office staff was very hard to deal with. after receiving information from my sons mom they talked to me but acted like I was a child due to our conversations. all I asked them is why aren't they doing anything to help my son. they acted like my son was a trouble maker because the teacher wouldn't help him telling me he is not responding to the teach, and then they start treating him like a bad person. it made my child feel helpless. obviously aren't doing your job. your school is wasting are tax dollars and all I see are complaints why did you take down my posts on your facebook page and why aren't my other posts available. you don't like what I have to say. this is just another way to prove that mms is violating our rights and miss using their powers instead of doing whats right for our children

Posted October 25, 2013
My daughter was handed a sports packet from the Marysville Middle School staff. On the packet has Fall sports, winter sports and Spring sports as options the child would like to try out for. Well, my daughter and I read the packet and filled it out together. My daughter chose the cheer leading option. I scheduled her an appt for her sports physical. My daughter had a few questions I was unable to answer so, i told her to go to the office.... Well, according to the office staff, cheer is only gor high school!!! so, my question is, why are you handing out "district" sports packets with high school sports options to Middle school if they cant try out for the ones the kids want to do?? the packet did NOT mention anything about cheer being only for high school. Why dont they hand out sports packets that pertain to the school sports the school alone provides??? very disapointing. My daughter and I were very excited. I think the school really needs to get there sh*^ together, and be on the same page.

Posted September 10, 2013
My step daughter just started this year, but already they have helped her and me to feel welcome and I enjoy this school. Thanks MMS.

Posted February 05, 2009

Posted March 25, 2008

Posted January 19, 2008

Marysville Middle School 3

Posted July 13, 2006

Marysville Middle School 2

Posted January 10, 2006
Marysville Middle School is unfortunately the catch basin for student overflow. Another school in the district needs to increase their student population. Marysville Middle School has a fair academic program; low teacher involvement; a host of discipline issues; limited activities available to students; many teachers teaching to the WASL and using methods from 20 years ago; and not enough parent involvement from the right parents. Marysville Middle School needs new teachers and new methods for the veteran teachers. While walking the halls, I have heard numerous teacher complaints directed at administration and students. I seldom leave with a good feeling in my heart about Marysville Middle School. Changes need to be made and soon.

Posted October 25, 2005

Marysville Middle School
4923 67th St NE, Marysville, WA  98270
Last modified Marysville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marysville Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top