Posted July 26, 2011
We really love this school. My first two where in the HiCap classrooms. The teachers and program are fabulous. My youngest is in a traditional classroom and she has enjoyed her experience at Pinewood as well. I have found the Pinewood families to be friendly and the staff welcoming. I recommend this school without reservation.

Posted May 16, 2011
I love this school, My eldest will be graduation from 5th gr. High Cap. and he has been here since Kinder and my youngest is finishing up 1st gr. they both have enjoyed their time here. The teachers & staff are great, always helpful and involved. The principal knows all her students and tries everything possible to help anyone of them when they need it. The parents help & volunteer when needed. I head a committee in the PTSA and the members are really good people too. This is the best Elem. school in Marysville and the Highly capable program is outstanding!

Posted December 04, 2009

Pinewood Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2009

Pinewood Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2009

Pinewood Elementary School 1

Posted April 20, 2009
Like most other schools, this one lacks in preventive action for bullying and teasing. It simply does not work. They are no different than any other school. My daughter has been spit on, had food thrown on her and has been called racial names several times.

Posted May 22, 2008

Posted April 18, 2008
I currently have a daughter in Pinewood and love it. Like I have seen in the other comments, everyone is very involved. I am very pleased with everything that we have experienced so far.

Posted September 28, 2007

Posted June 25, 2007
I have two children at Pinewood, one of whom is going to be entering the HiCap program in the fall. My daughter just completed Kindergarten and we are very pleased with her performance and involvement. We are looking forward to becoming more involved in our childrens' education, and Pinewood definitely makes parents feel welcome! My husband will often come have lunch and play with the kids at recess. I think it's very important for children to have routine and consistency, and Pinewood is very good with maintaining these important factors of a good childhood education.

Pinewood Elementary School
5115 84th Ave NE, Marysville, WA  98270
Last modified Pinewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top