Posted September 04, 2014
This is an amazing school with a wonderful staff! Every staff member who is there cares about every child, and they work really hard to help each child be successful! Mrs. Sheward has been the principal the past couple years, and she is absolutely wonderful and full of ideas on how to help kids succeed.

Posted August 29, 2014
As a parent, I wanted the very best for my children. I was quite nervous about Marshall after reading some reviews on here and hearing some things in the news. Ever since they got a new principal, things seem to be going great in the school. My child finished the school year a level ahead of where he needed to be in reading and excelling in math. The teachers and staff do their best to ensure the kids get a quality education. The PTA is also great and does excellent work for the kids. I would suggest that the school allows for an extra field trip or two and parents get into the classroom and more involved but overall, I have been pleased with the staff and curriculum.

Posted October 31, 2011
We were very dissatisfied with this school. Their staff was not supportive of my child's special learning needs. It appeared to us the staff did not believe the doctors diagnosis and attempted to followed their own learning plan. Our child became very upset and stressed over school. We ended up moving to a different public elementary school in the area.

Marshall Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2009
My son has been attending Marshall for the past two years. I find the principal, teachers and staff friendly and supportive. I am in the school 2 to 3 times a week and am overly impressed by the staffs' commitment. The staff is continuously learning and implementing new strategies to best teach our children. I have never seen a lack of supervision in this school. My son has several students with special needs in his classroom and the are give multiply opportunities to be successful by the teachers using various teaching tools and strategies to individualize their instruction. My son wants to go to school everyday! He is learning and loving every minute of it!!

Marshall Elementary School 0

Posted January 22, 2009
I am very happy with Marshall Elementary. My son has been going there for the past couple of years and they have kept me in the loop of everything that goes on with him. I have had no problems with being involved. He has become more open, talkative and is learning alot. I am glad that he is going to school there.

Marshall Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2008

Posted April 29, 2008

Posted November 29, 2007

Posted September 10, 2007

Marshall Elementary School 2

Posted January 26, 2007
i am very unhappy with this school. they have poor supervision, they do not involve parents properly, if at all. they give very little information about their school and are not accommodating to students needs.

Marshall Elementary School
4407 116th St NE, Marysville, WA  98271
Last modified Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top