Marysville, WA

Posted October 24, 2013
This is the best school in Marysville Washington the time my son spent their was awsume prefect great loved every thing about Kellogg Marsh "1 beast school.

Posted May 03, 2013
Favorite teacher is Mrs.Gray. We are so blessed that both grandkids were in her class.

Kellogg Marsh Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2013
My daughter has been going to this school for 2 years, and multiple instances of bullying have occurred each year. She has been stalked, pushed, attacked on the playground by 4 boys, spit on during library, and lots of name calling in class. When I brought the problem up to the principle, my daughter was then called a "tattle tail", and the bullying didn't stop! The students attending this school are not getting disciplined to behave properly in a social setting, and it shows. It's very sad, and we are now transferring to another school.

Posted February 08, 2013
My son loves KM! The staff really cares about the students and tries to see that each ones needs are met. My son is autistic so he is very sensitive to who he's around and he really loves going to school. He feels comfortable getting on the bus and looks forward to going everyday. :)

Kellogg Marsh Elementary School 4

Posted June 18, 2012
the teachers are great the school is nice, the office staff and one in particular is grumpy and seems annoyed when you call or ask for assistance. this is the first person you come across entering the school shouldnt they be friendly?

Kellogg Marsh Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2011
I could not agree more with the parent that talked about the staff at Kellogg Marsh. I have had great experiences with the teachers but the office staff is definitely lacking. I actually complained to the principle once about the lady that works in the office. She is an older lady..not to sound mean but the overweight lady in there. She was so rude all the time on the phone and like the other parent mentioned "lazyy as if interrupting a nap". I think the principle needs to find new staff for sure. What a shame as it is a nice school.

Kellogg Marsh Elementary School 2

Posted September 08, 2011
This school has wonderful teachers who love their students! There are great things to be said about the teachers. The people working in the school office on the other hand don't seem to care about their job. A few in particular are very LAZY, and when you come to them with a question they act as if you are interrupting their nap or the game they are playing on their computer. You are lucky if the take your information and pass it on. They should really be let go, and hire new people who are willing to work with parents.

Posted February 03, 2011
I just love this school!! I have a Son (now in middle school) who spent his entire elementary school years at KM. The Teachers he had were all fantastic!! Even the one I liked the least, I would say was good. I feel they do need a few more Male Teachers. The one he had has to be the best male Teacher there is. My Daughter is now in Kindergarten at KM and I look forward to her career as well. They put my Son on the road to success and I know they will do the same for her!!

Posted January 13, 2011
My daughter is on her 4th year at KM and I absolutely love it! The staff is incredible and the teachers really careabout the kids. They have made the drop off and pick up precess much faster and safer for everyone and are always improving. All staff is very helpful when your child need some help or just parent help. I have not seen another school in Marysville that measures up to KM. By far the most positive and helpful staff I have seen.

Posted August 18, 2009
My on went to that school until 2 yrs ago..Peple in Marysville have a top 10 school on their hands...Bless themselves really. I rate the teachers and staff as one of the highest I have ever had any child in.

Kellogg Marsh Elementary School
6325 91st St NE, Marysville, WA  98270
Last modified Kellogg Marsh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kellogg Marsh Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top