Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

If Bible study is your number one priority, then perhaps BCS is for you. However, the school emphasizes religion far too much for our tastes (feels more like church than school) and I dislike the fact that the students have to memorize Bible verses that even I do not understand. But what bothers me most is the cliques; my son never felt welcome here. In fact, it is not just the kids. I reached out to a number of parents and while they were very polite, they also had their inner circle and did not seem to want to associate with anyone new. I think a number of families are fairly well-off and their children are very entitled. Bullying is a problem and I have subsequently found families that left because of it. My son said there are only two nice kids in his class. At recess the older kids pick on the younger ones and no one does anything about it. To be fair, I know that there are a lot of kids who love it at Three Points and the Principal really cares about the school and the students and tries to build a strong sense of community. But since my son, who is doing well academically, is so unhappy here, we will not be returning in the Fall.

Last modified Three Points Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6