Mill Creek, WA

Heatherwood Middle School 1

Posted June 10, 2014
Mill Creek Middle School throws child's lunch in the garbage because he didn't have funds to pay for it. Really!!! How humilitating for this child. So this is the way you take care of the kids in your care. How in the world do rate a 9 out of 10 rating??? I am disgusted.

Heatherwood Middle School 4

Posted March 11, 2014
Very unhappy in the way the school conducts their investigations about bullying. Lack of phone calls follow up to parents when students complains are presented to the office.

Heatherwood Middle School 4

Posted May 28, 2013
Heatherwood Middle School has a very caring staff. Almost all of the teachers are wonderful and I feel my child is getting a good education. The counselors really try to help where they can. It does seem to be a school with "cliques" and that is unfortuante. Many of the students come from very affluent homes and some students (as well as their parents) may feel as though they can't keep up with the material items. There are many AP courses, sports and after school programs. Many of the parents volunteer and contribute to the school's programs, they truly take ownership of making the school the best environment possible. The teachers always answer email promptly and post grades on-line very quickly, many times before the school day is even over. Although the system for parents to check grades is in need of some serious help, for some reason, 70% of the time it takes multiple attempts to be able to access the grades. Overall Heatherwood truly is an above average school.

Posted May 06, 2012
I am a student at Heatherwood and i must say that they have really good classes. I now kids that are very intelligent and that are in 6th grade and that already got into trigonometry and high school math. They have a lot of advanced placement classes and that is pretty good. They just upgraded most of the systems lately and i must say that we have an awesome Tech teacher. She is showing us how to learn on diff. programs like photoshop and kodu, there is barely any bulling but there comes the normal judging there is volleyball,track, basketball and i must say one of the best schools ever to bad they dont have string orchestra

Heatherwood Middle School 3

Posted March 30, 2011
I'm a student at Heatherwood Middle School, and I'd like to say, this school's pretty nice, but when it comes to computers, the phrase "big brother is always watching" comes to mind. Anyway, this school is okay anyhow, aside from the occasional evil substitute, and I think that this place is okay (except for the PCs!).

Posted February 27, 2010
I came to Heatherwood in 7th grade, and coming from a school that was out of state and went up to 6th grade it was my first year in middle school but my peers in the second year I thought I would feel out of place and disorganized How wrong I was I have great teachers and amazing friends. I am doing better here than in any other school. Now in my 8th grade year I feel prepared for High school.

Heatherwood Middle School 0

Posted July 25, 2009
Heatherwood has some excellent challenging classes with wonderful teachers. However, there are some teachers who should not be there and our children deserve better in order to prepare them for rigorous high school and college classes. The adminstration needs to strive to be better and not just do what they have to to meet standards. They need an IB prgram and an orchestral strings program in order to be a really good school.

Heatherwood Middle School 2

Posted March 18, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009

Heatherwood Middle School 1

Posted January 05, 2009

Heatherwood Middle School
1419 Trillium Blvd SE, Mill Creek, WA  98012
Last modified Heatherwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heatherwood Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top