Bad
Good

Discovery Primary School has been the number one choice for us after we moved to Fife. It is a wonderful world where I watch my child growing up into a more mature person thanks to her wonderful class teacher, librarian , skip and jungle room teachers all of whom she takes her inspiration from. I simply love the way her teacher welcomes each and every student of her class in the morning.Gets down to their level to talk to them and make them feel that SHE is there for them while at school. I would look forward for more rewarding programs for eligible students .

Wonderful school and really assuring to see teachers and staff that care for the students. Always seem to have parent volunteers, and love how the teachers are involved even after the student has left their class. Thanks Discovery for making my sons begining school experience so great.

I enjoy the way the teachers really care about the students and my son learned so much while he was there and loved the staff.

We moved so our kids could go to this school. We are so happy with our expierence and now I'm excited to send my youngest into Discovery.

We moved from Tacoma to put our children in this district. Well worth the money.

I think that this school is wonderful. Who ever thought of seperating the big kids from the little kids is wonderful. The teachers are involved with the kids on a one on one basis and the kids love it. The keep you up dated on everything. I Don't think that I could have chosen a better place for my son to attend.

Last modified Discovery Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1