PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

I can only speak pertaining to kindergarten, but there is virtually no homework and is stress free - which I feel is so important at this young age.

Choosing Monroe Montessori is the BEST decision I have ever made for my son. I researched high and low for a school that would give him the one on one attention he needed. He had the smarts, but was a little young socially for public school. The attention Mrs. Gleaves and Ms. Walker give these kids in their kindergarten class is incredible. My son is thriving and READING well! His math skills and handwriting are fantastic and he loves learning. That is key for us. He LOVES LEARNING. He's also so proud of his art projects and comes home singing the songs he learned in music class. Monroe Montessori is the whole package - the perfect combination that will give your child a well-rounded education and help them bloom. It's also stress and homework free, which I find so important at such a young age. The administration, the teachers and the parents are a wonderful group of people. Best decision ever.

Very disappointed in the communication with the school. Ownership of the school has changed and there was no announcement, we learned from another parent. There was an ecoli outbreak and we were communicated via email to pick up test kits - no phone calls. The teacher in one of the classes quit and there was no contact notifying the parents of the students one of the parents told us. Teachers in the preschool are personable, but the Teachers in the toddler classes come across as anti-social. Not scoring high marks here.

I have a 3 year old and 5 year old at Monroe Montessori School. Both children are on their 2nd year at this amazing school. Our 5 year old was reading with in her first week of kindergarten. Our 3 year old is writing with great form and knows the sounds of each letter in the alphabet. The school class sizes are a great ratio of students and teachers ( about 7:1) and the teachers are amazing. When my wife and I were searching for schools in the area we found that a lot of schools or day care facilities state that they follow The Montessori curriculum. We found that the only one that truly followed this curriculum was Monroe Montessori. They have a toddler program and go all the way to 6th grade. We plan on keeping our kids at this school through 6th grade. By the time they reach 6th grade lets hope that Monroe Montessori goes all the way to 12th. Monroe Montessori has been teaching kids in Monroe since the late 1970's.

Our daughter has done very well at Monroe Montessori. The teachers are excellent and the ratio of students to teachers is great.

Our family has been a part of Monroe Montessori for five years. Our child has enjoyed every year here and has always been encouraged to strive for his best both academically and socially. As parents, it is most comforting to know that your children are in a safe, nurturing, and enriching school environment. Monroe Montessori has exceeded these standards for our family.

Both of my kids have had a wonderful experience at this school. great prep for the school years ahead and they have learned valuable social skills as well. good teacher to student ratios.

We have been at Monroe Montessori for five years. It has been such an amazing journey watching our child develop and learn at his own pace. The staff is first rate and we highly recommend this affordably priced alternative to public.

Both my children had wonderful early education expreiences at Monroe Montessori. They learned to socialize and learn in a highly structured environment which prepared them wonderfully for joining the public school for Kindergarten. The teachers were kind and involved with each child and created lessons to each student's individual needs.

I am so greatful this program along and this specific school is available for my children. The one on one learning and the fact that your child is encouraged to be a self starter in their learning path is such an amazing tool to have at such an early age. I HIGHLY recommend this school and the staff is fantastic.

Last modified Monroe Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6