PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Monroe Christian School is amazing! Amazing staff, amazing parents, even more amazing kids! I have a huge place in my heart for this school and love that they have the same heart for our entire family! Not only is it a very academically rigorous school, they are very involved in the community including community service and also offering great events for the entire community! I am so excited that MCS is growing and is now offering higher grades as well as P-8 and can't wait to see what the future has to offer! Great things are happening at MCS and you most definitely want to be party of it!

My son is attending his second year at MCS. His classroom is inviting, kids are kept on task. I see evidence of his learning by him initiating things I have not taught him. He is happy even when he may have been told something he did not want to hear. Being corrected in the classroom etc. He has made many friends and different friends each year. I can't say enough about the staff, so warm and caring. Even when I help out I see just how talented they are. I know I could never do what they do every day and seem so happy doing it. I am rating this a five star, not because the warm and fuzzy feeling I have, but when the chips are down, I see patience, kindness, manners, and common sense. I don't see bureaucracy, or agendas. I Love this school!

I have a young child attending MCS and am delighted with her progress and development. Its a wonderful school with a small town yet full community feel. Everyone knows each other. The pre-school and pre-Kindergarten teachers are wonderful, kind, encouraging and patient with all kinds of personalities on their classrooms. We hope both our children will attend here through 8th grade.

Last modified Monroe Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8