Monroe, WA

Posted August 01, 2013
Monroe Christian School is amazing! Amazing staff, amazing parents, even more amazing kids! I have a huge place in my heart for this school and love that they have the same heart for our entire family! Not only is it a very academically rigorous school, they are very involved in the community including community service and also offering great events for the entire community! I am so excited that MCS is growing and is now offering higher grades as well as P-8 and can't wait to see what the future has to offer! Great things are happening at MCS and you most definitely want to be party of it!

Posted February 07, 2012
My son is attending his second year at MCS. His classroom is inviting, kids are kept on task. I see evidence of his learning by him initiating things I have not taught him. He is happy even when he may have been told something he did not want to hear. Being corrected in the classroom etc. He has made many friends and different friends each year. I can't say enough about the staff, so warm and caring. Even when I help out I see just how talented they are. I know I could never do what they do every day and seem so happy doing it. I am rating this a five star, not because the warm and fuzzy feeling I have, but when the chips are down, I see patience, kindness, manners, and common sense. I don't see bureaucracy, or agendas. I Love this school!

Posted February 02, 2011
I have a young child attending MCS and am delighted with her progress and development. Its a wonderful school with a small town yet full community feel. Everyone knows each other. The pre-school and pre-Kindergarten teachers are wonderful, kind, encouraging and patient with all kinds of personalities on their classrooms. We hope both our children will attend here through 8th grade.

Posted June 28, 2006
Monroe Christian offers a welcoming, small school atmoshpere with high academic standards. It is a place where Christian family values are honored and encouraged, and each child is valued for his uniqueness.

Monroe Christian School
1009 West Main Street, Monroe, WA  98272
Last modified Monroe Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Monroe Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top