Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

These teachers are jokes, the whole school is a joke. They are setting children up for failure.

I went to this school from 2010 to 2013 and it was amazing!!! I interacted with the office people and Mrs. Carbonetti/Mr. Garrison and they are just nice and amazing people!! The teachers here are amazing too they teach us well, the scores may be bad but the students will always be happy because this school is like one big family<3

I am very happy that my son is going to park place know. i transferred him from HRMS because my son was experiencing racial problems from students at the school. And there are inappropriate kids there that talk about very inappropriate things. And it was not a very safe environment for my son.

I am very happy with the school in general. -People try to compare it to the 'other' middle school outside of town-but it cannot be compared in the same ways. Our city is much more diverse than the other school..and that needs to be considered. If we as parents are involved in our kids schooling whether at school or at home..then we can make them successful! My kids have not had any issues with teachers or any other students that have make this an unpleasant school for them to attend. It's all about who your kids hang out with and not being as involved as you need to. Any school is going to have the issues...they just come in different forms.

I'm a sixth grader, so this is my first year being in Park Place Middle school, my oppinion for this school is that it is such a great school, all the students and teachers are very nice and helpful. From what i've seen, most of us treat each other like we are family. And i totally disagree with comment #2 that says math class is not good or below standard or whatever, that's so not true. It depends on your child if your child is learning anything and is using any of those lessons in his/her life in high school or not. So from my point of view, Park Place Middle School is a great school if compare it to other middle school in monroe.

Unfortunately this school is sub-par academically in all areas, specifically math. I had one child go through PPM already and will not be sending our other children there. Their math curriculum is so far below the benchmark for what is needed for high school, that many students will have to take two math classes in HS to make up for it. Mrs. Carbonetti is a kind, smart principal, however, the lack of quality teachers outweighs this.

I think this is a great school for my child

Last modified Park Place Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.