Moses Lake, WA
Students enrolled: 1,021

Posted September 17, 2009
My daughter just started 6th grade and she has always felt comfortable there. The staff is fabulous!

Posted August 01, 2009
This will be my third year at Chief Moses Middle School, i have been an honor roll student and on the ASB executive board. Chief Mo is a great school and has taught me a lot theses past years, not only in acedemics but also in life. I wouldnt want to be in any other school for my middle school years. Chief Mo has a great learning enviroment. Yes, there is some bullying, but every school has that i assure you. If you were looking for a great middle school to go to, i would choose Chief Moses. Great teachers, great students, great area.

Chief Moses Middle School 5

Posted April 14, 2009
Great school, cool teachers, learn alot. I went there for 3 years currently in 8th grade and all of the teachers are great. You get any help you need and the staff is always there to help you.

Posted October 18, 2007
The leadership qualities are lacking!

Posted July 09, 2007
My kids attend Cheif Mo and I am very disappointed. The gang problem there is much worse there. My daughter came home once and told me that a fight had broken out in her classroom. She says the bullying and fights are almost every day. I told her that she needed to tell the principals next time she was in the hallway and she stated that she had never senn them before and didn't know what they looked like. I went to inquire about being a part of my kids school experience and was very rudely told that there was no parent group at this school like PTO or anything. Some of the teachers were good but others were horrible and you couldn't do anything about it because they were locked in to this pod thing. I didn't want my kids in with the same kids for all 3 years!

Posted June 14, 2006
It's a great school to go to.The days go by fast and the teachers are great.There is a variety of student ethnicity and their cultures they bring.Sprit days and field trips always excite the students aswell as the teachers.

Posted June 01, 2005
This school rocks, but some of the teachers are very hard and strict and give my son too much homework every night.

Chief Moses Middle School 3

Posted May 18, 2004
I'm not a parent, but I attended Chief Moses for 1 year. Compared to Frontier it was the better of the two. When I skipped school, they actually stepped in and tried to help me out and get me to keep coming. Frontier didn't seem to care if I dropped out. The atmosphere was friendlier, not so much bullying. This was back in 95 and little gangs were a problem though. I don't think parents realize half of what their kids are exposed to when sending them to a public school like this. The kids would be smoking outside and there were no teachers to stop them. I did get more help with my homework and the guidance counselor was great there.

Posted August 22, 2003
I think that this school has great techniques for the learning process. However, I think that in terms of extracurricular activities, there aren't near as many things to choose from as there should be. I think that the students should take their school work very seriously, but I also think that there should be some fun and excitement to it,too. For example, school dances. There is only one for eighth grade graduation. There should be one for at least the seventh grade, too.

1111 East Nelson Rd, Moses Lake, WA  98837
Last modified Chief Moses Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chief Moses Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top