Moses Lake, WA
Students enrolled: 1,021

Posted September 17, 2009
My daughter just started 6th grade and she has always felt comfortable there. The staff is fabulous!

Chief Moses Middle School 4

Posted August 01, 2009
This will be my third year at Chief Moses Middle School, i have been an honor roll student and on the ASB executive board. Chief Mo is a great school and has taught me a lot theses past years, not only in acedemics but also in life. I wouldnt want to be in any other school for my middle school years. Chief Mo has a great learning enviroment. Yes, there is some bullying, but every school has that i assure you. If you were looking for a great middle school to go to, i would choose Chief Moses. Great teachers, great students, great area.

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted June 01, 2009

Posted April 14, 2009
Great school, cool teachers, learn alot. I went there for 3 years currently in 8th grade and all of the teachers are great. You get any help you need and the staff is always there to help you.

Posted June 03, 2008

Posted May 20, 2008

Posted December 02, 2007

Posted October 18, 2007
The leadership qualities are lacking!

Posted July 09, 2007
My kids attend Cheif Mo and I am very disappointed. The gang problem there is much worse there. My daughter came home once and told me that a fight had broken out in her classroom. She says the bullying and fights are almost every day. I told her that she needed to tell the principals next time she was in the hallway and she stated that she had never senn them before and didn't know what they looked like. I went to inquire about being a part of my kids school experience and was very rudely told that there was no parent group at this school like PTO or anything. Some of the teachers were good but others were horrible and you couldn't do anything about it because they were locked in to this pod thing. I didn't want my kids in with the same kids for all 3 years!

Chief Moses Middle School
1111 East Nelson Rd, Moses Lake, WA  98837
Last modified Chief Moses Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chief Moses Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top