Moses Lake, WA

Posted December 31, 2014
Great teachers, wonderful principal. Great parent and community involvement! I feel like my children are getting a great education.

Posted October 10, 2010
This is the second year my daughter has been going here and we are very happy with it. When she was in Kindergarten and was too advanced in reading to be in a reading group with others in her grade, they made an exception and let her go to first grade for reading and get into the AR program. This was wonderful because we don't want to skip our daughter a grade but we do want her to stay challenged and it is very hard to achieve both in public schools a lot of times. The teachers are wonderful here, they have exceeded our expectations! The principal is very good as well and has even started calling parents personally just to tell them their children are doing very well. I would say without a doubt it's the best public school in the district.

Garden Heights Elementary School 4

Posted November 29, 2005
In many respects, Garden Heights is a stand-out school. Great parental support, several stellar teachers, a positive learning environment... My children are all very happy there and are thriving academically. My biggest beef is the lack of really challenging math subject matter for the accelerated students. In some cases, the cirriculum is so simplistic that my kids have been very bored, breezing through weekly homework packets and complaining that the only interesting thing about school is the one day per week pull-out program for gifted children. I know I'm not alone in this concern. If you're lucky enough to get them, however, there are a few teachers who seem to be able to tweak the cirriculum enough that all children are challenged. Overall, we're very happy with the school.

Posted November 09, 2004
This school is the best that either one of my kids has ever attened. They both have been out of state and attened other schools. They both have excelled with their education.

Garden Heights Elementary School
707 East Nelson Rd, Moses Lake, WA  98837
Last modified Garden Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garden Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top