Moses Lake, WA

Knolls Vista Elementary School 3

Posted April 27, 2010
My grandson attends this school and for the most part, I like the school. I am often there with him, and see alot of the interaction between the aides, teachers, students. His teacher is extraordinary. I pray that she is able to keep from being desensitized to the needs of the kids as her teaching career grows. She is exceptional. Personally, I think that kindness, true kindness modeled for the kids by the adults, would do alot for changing some behavior issues. Just my opinion.

Knolls Vista Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2009
My son has went to this school for three years and it is an excellent school. Great teachers and principle. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Knolls Vista Elementary School
454 West Ridge Rd, Moses Lake, WA  98837
Last modified Knolls Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knolls Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top