Bad
Good

My daughter went to Longview elementary from k-2 and we absolutly loved it!! Staff here makes sure to keep the school anti bullying & the children are taught well manners also they have no tolerance for any kind of bad language or disrespect to other children or other staff which I think is great the staff is amazing sweet & caring they put a lot of hard work into making sure the children are safe & taught well behavior skills which is amazing, so sad we had to move out of town but your children will be looked after & cared for at this school. BEAUTIFUL JOB LONGVIEW KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

this is the best school in the county grant best teachers,prnicipal ,and staff my girls learn alot

The principal is very involved and is a smiling, familiar face for both students and parents. My son is getting a really good kindergarten education.

Longview School is an exceptional school with top teachers and administration. My children and grandchildren have attended Longview and all are exceptional children in their studies. The school lays in an area that is not in as nice of area as some of the other elementary schools have, but they make up for it in the quality of staff and teachers. I would not hesitate to recommend it.

I think that longview is a excellent school my son has gone there since k. the staff is excellent. I will not move until my children are out of k-5 because the teaching staff and office staff. My children have all gotten excellent grades. I feel that has alot to do with staff.

Last modified Longview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.