Longview Elementary School 5

Posted November 14, 2013
this is the best school in the county grant best teachers,prnicipal ,and staff my girls learn alot

Longview Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2009
The principal is very involved and is a smiling, familiar face for both students and parents. My son is getting a really good kindergarten education.

Longview Elementary School 5

Posted May 19, 2008
Longview School is an exceptional school with top teachers and administration. My children and grandchildren have attended Longview and all are exceptional children in their studies. The school lays in an area that is not in as nice of area as some of the other elementary schools have, but they make up for it in the quality of staff and teachers. I would not hesitate to recommend it.

Longview Elementary School 0

Posted March 13, 2008
I think that longview is a excellent school my son has gone there since k. the staff is excellent. I will not move until my children are out of k-5 because the teaching staff and office staff. My children have all gotten excellent grades. I feel that has alot to do with staff.

Longview Elementary School 4

Posted January 28, 2008

Longview Elementary School
9783 Apple Rd NE, Moses Lake, WA  98837
Last modified Longview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top