Moses Lake, WA

Frontier Middle School 4

Posted July 21, 2013
i loved this school. everyone is so nice and accepting (there are a few mean people of course) and i actually learned a lot. i think this school deserves at least a 7/10. i wish i would have gone to this school for a longer amount of time. go warriors!!!! :)

Frontier Middle School 2

Posted January 03, 2012
I hate this school. I was being bullied and the counselors did nothing to help me. I am not excited everyday I go because of what is going on. The only thing I like about this school is 8th grade history.

Posted March 06, 2010
this school is so awsome we have alot of activities that we get to do like the carnival in the spring if you have passing grades.two words -great school!!!

Posted October 14, 2009

Posted December 12, 2008

Posted December 12, 2008

Posted November 17, 2008
Wonderful school. All staff are friendly, give lots of attention to each kid, spend time making sure kids are doing well in school. Bullying is a strict no-no and all gang type activity is quickly curtailed. LOVE this school and so do my kids.

Posted May 10, 2008
The staff at FMS have the energy it takes for young teens! Students are given opportunities to try new things and stretch their comfort zone in a safe environment. My sons had a wonderful experience in Science Olympiad, attending Regionals, State, an even National competition! I am thankful for the abilities and committment of their teachers. FMS is a fun place to learn and grow.

Posted November 23, 2007
i was not pleased with this school my friends all go their bbut at that school my grades were sliping and the teachers did nothing to help me they just sat their and watched i whent their for 7th grade 2006-2007. the only thing that i liked about the school was the activities.

Posted October 09, 2007
Great School! Always have access to child's grades, teachers and staff. They have a active PTSO that welcomes parents. Good coaching staff and the Band teacher is wonderful! Frontier offers a Science Olympiad team and Math is cool. The other middle school is more focused on sports. If you are a active parent in you kids education you will love this school.

Frontier Middle School
517 West Third Ave, Moses Lake, WA  98837
Last modified Frontier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frontier Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top