PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Since 2007 my children have attended MLCA and have benefitted everyday from the great teachers, the atmosphere of college preparedness and the environment where God is included in their school day and friendships. As someone who grew up on the westside of Washington I think the tuition is very reasonable. My 3 kids' classes range between 13-19 students and I think that creates a situation where the teachers have time to invest in the kids so the students seem to invest more into their schoolwork. Although we live over 40 miles away it has been worth the drive, not only for the education, but for the friends each one of my kids have made.

We have been a part of the MLCA family now for 5 years. My daughter is in the junior high. She has made strong friendships and, more importantly, has teachers who sincerely care about her success both as a student and as a person! The close-knit environment is healthy for cross-age mentoring. The academics are second to none with high expectations and rigorous studies. We are 'lifers'! :)

My son has attended MLCA now for 5 years (2 years of preschool, kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade) and my daughter has attended for 3 years (2 years of preschool and kindergarten) and I couldn't be happier with the school. The teachers are wonderful, the classes are smaller so the students get more dedicated attention. Their knowledge of the bible at such a young age is amazing. Thank you MLCA!

My 3 children have attended MLCA since kindergarten. Each year they are given the SAT for their grade levels, and have consistently scored at least two years higher in grade equivalence in many subject areas than the State average. I am even more pleased with how much my children learn about God through His Word studied at MLCA. God's creation, moral standards, gracious love, and more are all topics of learning at MLCA. I am confident that the education at MLCA combined with parental guidance, will best equip my children with the essential tools needed along the strait and narrow path fulfilling their life's purpose in Christ's plan. We are fortunate to have such a school available.

Last modified Moses Lake Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12