Bad
Good

My three grandchildren attended this school. My older grandson has Aspergers so it is very difficult for him to socialize. At LME he found that he was accepted, also met other children with disabilities. He realized that he was not alone. He and his sister moved out of state. So now I have one grandson who started at LME in Kindergarten. He will now be going into second grade. The extracurricular activities and the care that the teachers give each student, has created a desire to go to school and do his best. I love LME.

My two boys attend little mountain school, ages 8 and 12. I have nothing but respect for the teachers at this school, Ms Legare, Mrs Cossairt, Mrs Ayers, Mr Capper, Ms Graig just to mention a few teachers that have taught my kids. I had reservations the first time my kids got enrolled at Little Mountain, but know I would not change school for any thing. Great school, awesome teachers, Thank you for motivating my boys to do good and be good kids!! Thank you

I would recommend this school to anyone in the area, I see so many other parents driving their kids to other schools not in the district due to the reputation of those schools from past experiences and this school is worth sticking with!

Last modified Little Mountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.