Bad
Good

Posted May 30, 2013
My two boys attend little mountain school, ages 8 and 12. I have nothing but respect for the teachers at this school, Ms Legare, Mrs Cossairt, Mrs Ayers, Mr Capper, Ms Graig just to mention a few teachers that have taught my kids. I had reservations the first time my kids got enrolled at Little Mountain, but know I would not change school for any thing. Great school, awesome teachers, Thank you for motivating my boys to do good and be good kids!! Thank you

Posted November 27, 2007
I would recommend this school to anyone in the area, I see so many other parents driving their kids to other schools not in the district due to the reputation of those schools from past experiences and this school is worth sticking with!

Posted May 27, 2005
All of my 3 children have attended LME, with one beginning 2nd grade next year. I have nothing but the highest praise for the teachers and staff of LME, particularly the principal and a few select teachers, whom I credit for changing my kids' attitudes toward school and helping them become the great kids they are now. All of my kids have absolutely loved their time at LME, and each one has bonded with at least one teacher that paid them special attention and made them feel like a superstar. While I am not happy that the computers the students have access to in the library are all Apple computers, the classrooms in LME do have PCs available for kids to work on. I would recommend LME to anyone considering moving to Mount Vernon, and encourage you to go speak directly to the principal, who will make you feel welcome and respected.

Little Mountain Elementary School
1514 South Laventure Rd, Mount Vernon, WA  98274
Last modified Little Mountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little Mountain Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top