Big Lake Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2008

Big Lake Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2005
My children attended Big Lake Elementary for five years, and I don't think you could find an all-around nicer start for your k-6er in this day and age. The teachers are amazing. With every year that passed it got more difficult for me to decide which was my favorite. The principal, Kevin Loomis, is excellent - caring, wonderful at interacting with the kids on their level, and at the same time giving them someone they can really look-up to, respect, and - rare in a principal - actually really like! Friendly, tight-knit community, very involved group of parents. I really can't say enough positive things about this school in only 150 words. I LOVE that my children got their academic start in such a great environment.

Big Lake Elementary School
16802 Lake View Blvd, Mount Vernon, WA  98274
Last modified Big Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Big Lake Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top