Mountlake Terrace, WA

St. Pius X Elementary School 5

Posted November 18, 2014
The principal has done a great job in building a staff of enthusiastic teachers who work really well with the students. The smaller class sizes allow for individual attention, and the math program is set up so that advanced students are challenged according to their abilities. As an added attraction, the tuition is amongst the lowest of the local schools.

St. Pius X Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2011
The teachers and staff are wonderful. Our daughter has matured and been nurtured here. She is learning wonderful study habits that will serve her well. The school principal is amazing and loved and respected by all. We are not catholic, but are enjoying the community that comes from a small parish school like this. If the school had more resources for a few more programs like languages I would give it five stars. But the core ciriculim is solid.

St. Pius X Elementary School 1

Posted February 12, 2009
i went to this school and i found it to be comepletely stifiling. The tiny student body left me feeling like an outcaste and stringent rules regarding personal appearance kept me in the priciples office as i refused to conform

St. Pius X Elementary School 5

Posted November 19, 2008
I love this school. The teachers are superb. The principal knows every student by name and is very encouraging to the students, faculty and parents. The parent community is very involved and family like without being clique-ish. I have felt very welcomed into the family which is St. Pius X School. I have gotten to know several students in middle school through my involvement with the math club and they are fantastic kids. This Christ centered school is wonderful. My second grader loves every single day. Robin S.

St. Pius X Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2005
I have been amazed at the focus and individual quality care given to each of my children while attending St. Pius - their learning styles are evaluated and met, the teachers all know them and the one on one care is outstanding Stacy Daniels 425.967.4213

St. Pius X Elementary School
22105 58th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace, WA  98043
Last modified St. Pius X Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Pius X Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top