Posted July 17, 2011
We moved to MLT over 3 years ago and switch schools 2 years ago- it was a hard decision I really liked the school district we were at and didn't mind driving - but when they couldn't get my youngest in Kindergarden we decided to switch and I love being so close to the school. The teachers so far have been great and they really care for the students. Go Cedar Way

Posted July 22, 2010
Cedar Way Elementary is the best because it has amazing teachers. They have high expectations for all students (general ed and special ed). They include everyone in activities! My students favorite activity this year was a Poetry Cafe.

Posted June 19, 2005
Cedar Way is a great school. I attend this school and it is so fun! We get to learn a lot while having fun, so I always look foward to go to school in the morning. The students are great and they respect eachother. We have a monthly assembly so we can get awarded on our perseverance throughout the month. The teachers are encouraging and they also make our classtime great by making us laugh a couple times.

Posted May 25, 2004
- a former student
I was a former student there for five years and i'm class of 2008. Cedarway staff greatly supports their students in every activity they do. They also get invold with there students. The staff also greets you every morning with a smile.

Cedar Way Elementary School
22222 39th Ave West, Mtlk Terrace, WA  98043
Last modified Cedar Way Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Way Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top