Bad
Good

This is the best school my son ever have,all staff are great they really care of all childrens,unfortunelly my family and I moving to Everett and my son miss a lot this school ):

this is my kids first year at this school. Let me tell you how AMAZING the principal is!!! He is the best principal my kids have ever had!!! The teachers are also very amazing!! But, I have never had so many problems with kids that bully eachother!! It is very hard for my daughter to deal with all of the bullys at this school!

The staff of MLT Elementary has been absolutely wonderful. They are willing to help the students whichever way they can.

The staff at MLT Elementary has been absolutely wonderful. They are so willing to work with special needs and provide individual help as much as possible.

The princible of this school went out of her way! To make sure my son would succeed and when out of frustration he would not turn in homework she she met with me and gave my son a possitive reason to turn it in. There is one teacher there who started tutoring my son after school and encouraged his reading he went from a below kindergarden score to a fourth grade level in 5 months (was in 2nd grade) so I rate this school very highly Thanks

Last modified Mountlake Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.