Mukilteo, WA
After care: No

Posted January 22, 2014
This is our first year at Mukilteo Elementary and we could not be happier with the education our children are receiving. The quality of teachers is phenomenal and in addition to their amazing instruction, they also truly care about each child. The principal takes time to know the students and is extremely involved within the school. We are thrilled to be here!

Posted December 20, 2013
I absolutely love this school! Everyone involved with this school has been very welcoming, attentive, courteous, and helpful. We came from another state and have found vast improvements in the quality of our childs education. I couldn't be happier :)

Posted September 27, 2013
Mukilteo Elementary is a really good school!!! My daughter is in 4th grade SUMMIT and I am so glad and proud she attends Mukilteo Elementary! If you are new to the area and are searching for a GREAT school for your child/children, you will be very impressed! Your child/children will learn so much here and on top of that, staff and teachers are excellent and very well organized! TOP NOTCH SCHOOL!! :-)

Posted September 26, 2013
I am impressed with the teaching staff and the support through staff and volunteers. The curriculum is student appropriate. My son is advancing at his level. The teachers are aware of the students' abilities and teach them to strive to know more.

Posted March 24, 2013
This is my second year at ME and im in Summit. this is a great school the teachers really help you learn!!!!! love the music program!!!(orchestra, band and standard music class) the teachers are very supportive!!!!!!!

Posted January 18, 2013
My son is in the highly capable program at this school in Mrs Wise's class. He has ADHD and and has never really "loved" school. This is his first year at Mukilteo Elem. I have been overly impressed on so many levels with this school. His teacher is fabulous - you won't find one more experienced and passionate about teaching. She really cares about the students and It shows. The new principal is very hands on - he helped me with an issue I was having with my son at home. The front desk staff are extremely friendly and they treat you like family when you call or have a question. Lastly, the school nurse sees my son each day and I am so thankful that there is such a caring person to make sure my son takes his medicine. She calls me each time his medicine is running low which is so helpful and nice. Overall, this school is more than just high test scores - it has staff that I would hand pick to be with my son each day.

Posted October 07, 2011
What is not to love about a school that has the vision to raise leaders, produce top scores on the state's academic acheivement tests year after year, and has a staff of professionals that are ubiquitous with their approaches to education and community enhancement. This school is so amazing it is like getting a private school education in the public school system. Unfortunately they cannot go to uniform dress codes. There are so many parent volunteers, you have to sign up in advance to see if there is room to help out. If you are looking for a school and a community that is truly on the path to higher education and building a compassionate society, look no further than Mukilteo Elementary.

Posted July 25, 2011
I think this is the best school in Washington " Excellent" Very proud to have my children study here.

Mukilteo Elementary School 3

Posted February 01, 2011
The principal, teachers, and staff at ME are very good and responsive to the parents. However, Mukilteo schools do not offer a full day of school (at least 6 1/2 hours) until 3rd grade, shortchanging the K-2 students who get out an hour early. The K-2 only have sporadic music and PE classes, and there are no art, technology, or world language teachers in the Mukilteo schools. ME needs a remodel for more space, and more specialists. With more time and space, this would be a great school.

Posted August 31, 2010
This school does house the district's highly capable elemantary classroom and I, like the last reviewer believed that older children where taking seats in the HiCap program unfairly. However I just learned that the testing/score composite is based on birthdates no grades so even if the student were held back they must perform in the very top percentage for their actual age. It was enlightening and definately a fair way to access instead of by grade level.

Mukilteo Elementary School
2600 West Mukilteo Dr, Mukilteo, WA  98275
Last modified Mukilteo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mukilteo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top