No rating

Mukilteo Academy

Private | PK-1

Student diversity

Living in Mukilteo

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $350,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,190.

Posted September 14, 2012

Our family has attended Mukilteo Academy for many years, and have been more than pleased. The staff are truly amazing and made everyday at school fun. I can not say enough good things about the director. She has compassion both for her staff and students. She works diligently to make the school the best place it can be for everyone. Everyone person on the staff at Mukilteo Academy work together and provide a wonderful first school enviroment for the kids. My children loved everything about this school. Our last child is attending this fall and is loving everything it has to offer. I don't believe this school would be such a fantastic place if it weren't for the entire staff and the director. I will recommend this school for many years to come.

Posted September 14, 2012

I feel so fortunate to have found Mukilteo Academy for our children's first school experience. All of the staff are kind, nuturing and compassionate people who obviously love what they do. The director is hard working and supportive of her staff and the parents of the school. She makes sure that the students at Mukilteo Academy have a well rounded educational experience. The teachers are excited about learning and are always introducing new projects into their classroom. I LOVE this school and would recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing first school experience.

Posted September 9, 2012

My daughter had a great time in Kindergarten at this school and I have to say that her teacher really was wonderful! But, I feel that the rest of the staff are more concerned about their shoes, clothing, which parents drive the better cars, all that materialistic stuff. And the director of the school, Victoria Michael, one of the rudest people I have ever met in my life. On numerous occasions I tried to speak with her or say hello and I got nothing. I felt like I should have been treated better considering I was paying big $$$ for my daughter to attend. It made me feel sick that I was treated as if I were lower class than she. And why? I would like to know what makes her so much better?? Also, some of the so-called teachers, which they are not, wore really tight jeans at times and I was not a fan of that. Basically, the only "teacher" in that staff that is really a teacher, is the Kindergarten teacher. The others are early childhood- daycare workers pretty much. I would NOT reccommend this "school" to anyone. Not whatsoever!!! Just a "school" with a director that is in it for the money and to add more to her bank account and that is very SAD.

Posted July 8, 2009

As a former preschool teacher, now an elementary school teacher this school out ranks any school my children have attended. My daughter spent her 2008-2009 pre-K year at Mukilteo Academy and I can't tell how much I wish we had sent my son there. The school is warm and inviting, the staff are professional and friendly, and the families who attend ther are wonderful. This is a school that welcomes your child and family with open arms. The academics are better then we had hoped for...my daughter is WELL prepared for her Kindergarten year. This school offers it all, art, music, drama, gymnastics, field trips, whole school functions...THE WORKS. We have been blessed with a wonderful year and are really sad to see it come to a close. The review from March, 7th 2008 makes me really sad because it does not accurately reflect the school or it's staff. Highly Recommended!!

Posted July 8, 2009

I can not say enough good things about Mukilteo Academy! The staff is dedicated, professional and understanding to the needs of all children. After 4 years of attending MA+ my child is transitioning into the public school system and it saddens me to think that we will no longer be at MA+ Each day was a truly wonderful experience and my child learned and grew both academically and socially and is very prepared to transition into a larger school setting. Our family will cherish the memories and will be forever grateful for the all of the efforts that go into a child's first schooling experience. We reccommend this school without any hesitation and assure families it will be the BEST school experince their child will ever have!

Posted January 6, 2009

If you are looking for a first class daycare center that is very affordable I recommend Mukilteo Kids Day Care!

Posted March 7, 2008

I took my daughter out of this school after three months. They promise the world and deliver far less then I expected. Also, it is a non-nurturing school that teaches materialism is important. It is sad to say but $$$$ are what matters to the owner of this school, and it is the children who are suffering.

This school has not yet provided program information.

Help other families

Millions of families turn to GreatSchools for help with their
school search. You can help these families by providing
a few details about this school.

Administrators & teachers: Let your school shine!

13000 Beverly Park Rd