Bad
Good

Posted March 15, 2013
I am a student at the naches middle school. I have been here since the 5TH grade and so far it is the best school.They have a great education to offer at naches.I am pleased to say that they care about their students at naches.They are a blue ribbion school and have great programs to offer.They are part of the fuel up to play 60 team.We do alot of stuff at naches.They have excellent teachers.We have two great principals and a great leadership club.The programes there challage the students GO KNIGHTS.

Posted October 18, 2008
i am a student at naches, i enjoy everything the school has to offer, they dont give good grades you earn them and the teachers and staff are really caring and affectionate, i belive that this school blows all others out of the water! and believe me i have been to many schools before naches and this is the best one yet!

Naches Valley Middle School

Posted August 05, 2008
I have a child that is going in to the 5th grade at Naches Middle School. My child has been in the Naches District since kindergarten and I could not ask for a better school district. I have had many questions from academic to languages being taught as far as questioning if Naches schools will continue to say the pledge of allegience to maintain morals and understanding for our country. The teachers were more than willing to answer all of my questions and in a respectful positive manor. As a parent I could not ask for a better school district for my child to be in for this I say thank you to the teachers and staff for all that you do for our children!

Naches Valley Middle School 2

Posted March 31, 2006
I have 2 children in Naches schools and am seriously considering removing them. We chose Naches because we heard so much about the quality education; however, we could not be less impressed with what our kids have encountered here. One of our children wrote a paper for class and received a score of 100 on it, yet when I looked it over, there were countless run-on sentences, sentence fragments and spelling errors - just to name a few! The teacher marked a few of the errors, but most went unnoticed. I was appalled! When I spoke with her, she said that she didn't want to be a stickler. Isn't the part of point of their early education to learn how to write competently? They cannot go off to college incapable of writing and I fear that is what will happen here. The education is not innovative nor impressive, just pathetic!

Posted October 03, 2005
The Naches school district as a whole, works like machinery. The teachers are very caring and competent. They go over and beyond, when it comes to involving parents and keeping children accountable. I have a special needs child in the fifth grade and have been continuously amazed by our teachers ability to successfully teach. They also put thought into their selection process when placing children with specific teachers according to teaching style and need. They have a great accademic program, but that is not the main focus, as most children won't grow up to be basketball stars. Every school has a certain amount of 'bad apples', but I believe that the difference at Naches, is the relationships that faculty maintain with parents. We don't have many of the same problems that Yakima schools have, ie. gangs, violence, drugs, drop-out records. I would never send my children elsewhere.

Naches Valley Middle School
32 Shafer Ave, Naches, WA  98937
Last modified Naches Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.