Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

It doesn't it is the worst school I've seen and been to in my whole life.

This school does not offer any learning advantages over other schools the teachers are lazy and lose all of the kids papers and then penalizes the student for the error on their part it disappoints me that most of these reviews are probably from naches valley staff it is the worst school in the worst condition I have ever seen.

I am a student at the naches middle school. I have been here since the 5TH grade and so far it is the best school.They have a great education to offer at naches.I am pleased to say that they care about their students at naches.They are a blue ribbion school and have great programs to offer.They are part of the fuel up to play 60 team.We do alot of stuff at naches.They have excellent teachers.We have two great principals and a great leadership club.The programes there challage the students GO KNIGHTS.

i am a student at naches, i enjoy everything the school has to offer, they dont give good grades you earn them and the teachers and staff are really caring and affectionate, i belive that this school blows all others out of the water! and believe me i have been to many schools before naches and this is the best one yet!

I have a child that is going in to the 5th grade at Naches Middle School. My child has been in the Naches District since kindergarten and I could not ask for a better school district. I have had many questions from academic to languages being taught as far as questioning if Naches schools will continue to say the pledge of allegience to maintain morals and understanding for our country. The teachers were more than willing to answer all of my questions and in a respectful positive manor. As a parent I could not ask for a better school district for my child to be in for this I say thank you to the teachers and staff for all that you do for our children!

Last modified Naches Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 3-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.