Naches Valley Intermediate School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
As a parent of 3 children attending Naches schools, I am so appreciative of the individual attention that is given to my children by their teachers. Almost every teacher that my children have had in this district are very open to parent input, and have shown compassion toward my children and nurturing of their education, while establishing expectations in all areas of academia. We love this school district!

Naches Valley Intermediate School 4

Posted August 23, 2011
I think it is sad that one frustrated parent who found a better educational path for their child felt the need to blast our school on their way out of our state. The school has an incredible staff that cares about the success of the students. Hopefully people are smart enough to not make assumptions based on one opinion but some people believe everything they read on the internet as the truth.

Naches Valley Intermediate School 1

Posted December 20, 2009
I guess I'll let it have one star, although it does not deserve it. My child was labeled as 'insubordinate.' Actually, she was bored stiff and terribly frustrated by the 'dumbing down' of the class. She had skipped a grade and was still bored so she went into an online school experience, has skipped two more grades, and has scored in the 98th percentile overall. Oh, yeah, she passed her WASL tests--every one of them, thus helping Naches in the overall performance placement of Yakima County schools. We're leaving Washington...too many teachers with ego-based objectives. My children are bright and they shall excel in college, but no thanks to Naches...we found a better deal. Check out the standardized testing of Naches students...you'll see what I mean.

Naches Valley Intermediate School
101 Shafer Ave, Naches, WA  98937
Last modified Naches Valley Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Naches Valley Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.