Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The best school ever!!! Teachers are very nice and the principle also. My daughter loves her school, classmates and teacher!!!

Amount of homework: Agree

It seems our kids have less homework than some of my friends with kids in other schools. I believe they tend to do everything at school and try not to have the kids bring too much home to work on. They must be doing something during the day better to get it all done at school. This is fabulous for parents and kids with a lot of after school activities.

Great parent involvement in the school, the teachers are accommodating to all student needs and they always seem to have a lot of new, innovative programs for the kids. Added bonus: they have a before/after school care program at the school, something we love about the Issaquah School District. My kids hate it when I pick them up!

Parental & community support is phenomenal at Newcastle Elementary. Teachers are dedicated, highly competent and compassionate.

Great great great School. This is our first year in Newcastle Elementary. great community, supportive and super great teachers. My daughter doesn't want to come home. She is absolutly loving it. We heard alot about this school from family friend and we moved to this area just for Newcastle school.

Newcastle Elementary excels at providing a rigorous and enriching learning environment to children. We are thrilled with the quality of education, staff and community.

Great school! Last year was our first at Newcastle, but I can't say enough anout the teachers, parents and community. If you can, move to Newcastle! Very few places in the state can you get this quality education as when as diversity.

My child is finishing up kindergarten this year in a full-day program. She started out as a half-day kindergartener for 2 months prior to getting off the waiting list. I have been impressed by both classes. There is a good balance of real learning, fun incorporated into learning, and fun. My daughter is also in the after school program and does the Mary Art class as well--all things she enjoys. She reading simple books now and it's only April, so I'm very pleased with the school. Having gone to Ivy League schools myself, my standards are pretty high, and I have to say that the quality of teaching and programs is great. Often I feel like this is more like a private school than public.

Newcastle Elementary is amazing! My son was enrolled from the very inception of the school and 7 years later my daughter is in the 4th grade there. We have only had the most positive and enriching experiences at Newcastle Elem. The teaching staff is top quality and the education specialists, especially the music and phys. ed teachers are unparalleled. Truly a special academic experience!

Newcastle Elementary is an amazing school, comprised of teachers who really connect individually with the students so that each student can grow academically and socially. My son is now in 5th grade and is the last of my children in the school, i will miss the environment of caring and achievement that Newcastle Elementary provides.

Last modified Newcastle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.