Posted April 28, 2014
Parental & community support is phenomenal at Newcastle Elementary. Teachers are dedicated, highly competent and compassionate.

Posted October 24, 2013
Great great great School. This is our first year in Newcastle Elementary. great community, supportive and super great teachers. My daughter doesn't want to come home. She is absolutly loving it. We heard alot about this school from family friend and we moved to this area just for Newcastle school.

Posted September 24, 2012
Newcastle Elementary excels at providing a rigorous and enriching learning environment to children. We are thrilled with the quality of education, staff and community.

Posted August 27, 2011
Great school! Last year was our first at Newcastle, but I can't say enough anout the teachers, parents and community. If you can, move to Newcastle! Very few places in the state can you get this quality education as when as diversity.

Posted April 05, 2011
My child is finishing up kindergarten this year in a full-day program. She started out as a half-day kindergartener for 2 months prior to getting off the waiting list. I have been impressed by both classes. There is a good balance of real learning, fun incorporated into learning, and fun. My daughter is also in the after school program and does the Mary Art class as well--all things she enjoys. She reading simple books now and it's only April, so I'm very pleased with the school. Having gone to Ivy League schools myself, my standards are pretty high, and I have to say that the quality of teaching and programs is great. Often I feel like this is more like a private school than public.

Posted February 25, 2011
Newcastle Elementary is amazing! My son was enrolled from the very inception of the school and 7 years later my daughter is in the 4th grade there. We have only had the most positive and enriching experiences at Newcastle Elem. The teaching staff is top quality and the education specialists, especially the music and phys. ed teachers are unparalleled. Truly a special academic experience!

Posted November 12, 2010
Newcastle Elementary is an amazing school, comprised of teachers who really connect individually with the students so that each student can grow academically and socially. My son is now in 5th grade and is the last of my children in the school, i will miss the environment of caring and achievement that Newcastle Elementary provides.

Posted November 12, 2010
Amazing teachers, great staff, engaged families, and supportive community - everything you could home for!

Posted November 12, 2010
The school staff do exceptional work with our students. My son loves to go to school. We have an exceptional building and the programs that are available are excellent. We moved to this area because I wanted to me a part of this school. The issaquah school district in general is above the average "norm". I am greatful to be a part of this district. Newcastle Elementary goes above and beyond to ensure our children have the best education possible.

Posted November 12, 2010
Great teachers, great community involvment and support

Newcastle Elementary School
8440 136th Ave SE, Newcastle, WA  98059
Last modified Newcastle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Newcastle Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top