North Bend, WA

Posted May 04, 2012
This school is the best thing to have happened to me, the staff is great, the curriculum is great. It's a great freaking school. It has given me so many more opportunities than I would have gotten at Mount Si. It's a small school are you are focused on a lot more, the teachers are their to teach not just to earn money.

Two Rivers School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
two rivers has awsome teachers and staff, the classes are smaller which helps you learn better, and the students there are much more open and friendly

Two Rivers School 0

Posted June 23, 2008
I am a former student of TRS. If it wasn't for the staff and opportunity of I never would have continued my education. I cannot thenk Tom, Dennis and Sherri enough for all that they helped each and every one of us. They are truly a facility that cares.

Posted April 13, 2008

Posted December 19, 2006
I am a senior at TRS and am on my way to graduating this year. I have been at Two rivers since my freshmen year. If I hadn't found this school I don't know where i would be. The staff is amazing! It's an alternative to the usual over-crowded, impersonal high schools, or middle schools out there.

Posted January 09, 2004
Two Rivers is a great place to teach and learn. The small class sizes, flexible scheduling, focus on learning, and high challenge low threat atmospher all allow for in depth personalized instruction. This public school truely implements its motto as 'A school of choice.' Modern research based methodology is used in every classroom to make significant life long impacts. For students who for whatever reason 'fall through the cracks' of our regular school systems, this school provides hope and solutions. Two Rivers takes away all the excuses for not learning and not succeeding and replaces them with choices and challenges. Two Rivers makes all the personal and professional sacrifices I make as a public school teacher worth while.

Two Rivers School
330 Ballarat Ave North, North Bend, WA  98045
Last modified Two Rivers School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Two Rivers School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top