Twin Falls Middle School 1

Posted October 07, 2014
I agree with the person above. My son as well started 6th grade this year. He missed school due to illness. It has been a hassle to get him caught up. I feel the teachers do not care if he passes or fails. One of his teachers had another child in class keep track of his homework with no explaination on how to do it and he was missing some papers. When he asked for help he was ignored. It took me showing up to school to get them to help him figure out what he was to do.another teacher gave out a math test that most of the class failed. Then told them they could retake it on their own time. Obviously if your whole class failed you did not do your job teaching. I have to stay on the teachers with constant emails to get them to grade his late assignments and figure when they have time to give him the tests he missed. Beyond frustrated. I work full time and if I was at home I would pull him out to home school him. I am doing half the teaching at home anyways.

Twin Falls Middle School 5

Posted March 28, 2013
Twin Falls MS is a great middle school, which two of my children attend. Strong teachers there care about the students and collaborate with other teachers to maximize their lesson plans & support struggling students. Students in Natural Helpers and Key Clubs participate in meaningful community service. It's award-winning music program gets kids excited about music!

Twin Falls Middle School 1

Posted October 22, 2010
My son started 6th grade this year, and while he always made good grades, and is very bright, he is failing. The Teachers take a hands off approach and expect him to figure out how he can catch up, and expect him to make an appointment to speak with them. He is 11, but they claim to be grooming the students for high school. The teachers are not at all helpful and in fact did not even inform me he was failing. His problem is with 6 missing homework assignments. This has given him F's in the four main academic classes. I have requested make up home work and teacher meetings. They claim to take a hands off approach leave the problem to the student. Welcome to middle school U ?

Twin Falls Middle School 5

Posted August 04, 2010
Excellent working atmosphere and collaborative staff. Teachers and staff are very committed to each other and the students and parents of the community.

Twin Falls Middle School
46910 S.E. Middle Fork Rd, North Bend, WA  98045
Last modified Twin Falls Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twin Falls Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top