Ocean Shores, WA

North Beach Middle School 1

Posted February 25, 2012
The whole environment in this school is depressed and angry. The teachers hate the students, the administration doesn't care about the students and just assumes they are all delinquents or that they will never go beyond high school. The students (unsurprisingly) have no respect for the teachers, administration or school buildings/property therefore the school is always in a disastrous state and covered with grafitti. Overall a horrible school. AVOID at all costs.

North Beach Middle School 1

Posted October 05, 2010
The counselor was horrible when I went there. I had to take 2 semesters of math in order to go to a 4 year school after I graduated. In 8th I was in Algebra 1. They put me in general math in 9th grade?! This school doesn't seem to expect graduates to go to a 4 year university, if they graduate at all. They need to pay attention to all the students, not just the rich ones from Ocean Shores. Mr. Loomis was an excellent Science teacher, although I wish there was more work in dissection and chemistry. Mr. Bouma IS and continues to be one of the most amazing teachers at NBH. Wish I had him for English, I might have finished college. Mrs. Sherwood is a sweetheart. Mrs. Nesmith is the only one who pushed me, and saw that I had potential. Mr. Brannan, scarry chimo.

North Beach Middle School 4

Posted February 01, 2007
I have been impressed with the availability of the school staff. they have involved me as much as possible. I feel very lucky to have such dedicated proffessionals teaching my child.not to mention the teachers iv'e met with have all been kind;and ready to assist in any way they can

North Beach Middle School 3

Posted May 24, 2005
a great school. teahcers are good, and alumni are good too.

North Beach Middle School
336 State Route 109, Ocean Shores, WA  98569
Last modified North Beach Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Beach Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top